Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Looks like I'll be hitting my 6 month stinkie free mark in a few hours :hi:

What an awesome journey, from the health improvements to the fantastic people on this here forum :rock:

Here's to the juice that got me here :clap:

And here's to the juice that will keep me going :clap:

Hope you all have a fantastic day further :)

Stay awesome and vape on :emo:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-28-14-40-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-28-14-40-13.png
    284.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2014-12-28-14-40-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-28-14-40-18.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 16
Congrats @DoubleD - such cool photos of the juices over time and into the future
All the best!

Vaping from 27Sep and my son sit on my lap again feels good.Was smoking for 27 years

Last edited:
Nicely done @Cobra, congratulations!

The first three monts are definitely the hardest to get through. It's mostly downhill from here :D

Well done @Rellik - six months is a big one, and you reached it on the perfect time - congrats :rock:

Myself and @Arthster just reached 5 months yesterday (which is a bit of an akward anniversary actually) :D

Oh yeah it does. And the amazing thing is... Hangovers are 10% of what they used to be. I used to smoke like a chimney when having a couple of beers. Only to wake up to feeling like death warmed up :drunk: . These days, the morning after is a breeze :rock:

Whoop whoop. Just celebrated New years and 6 months stinkies free!
and the cool thing is - you have everything you need to never go back there! Well done!

Vaping from 27Sep and my son sit on my lap again feels good.Was smoking for 27 years
Congrats! I don't think we know how much the stinkies take from us till they are gone. Enjoy the next 27 years in better health, relationships and friendship.

Well done @Rellik

Ill join you there soon bud... :dance:

Back