Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

I am posting this on behalf of our Domestic Worker. She USED to be a smoker :) Peter Stuyvesant Filter, probably about 4 packs a week. We used to buy her smokes when we were still smokers, but started cutting down when we stopped (1 pack a week).

She also wanted to quit, but never thought she could. As a belated xmas present, we gave her an evod kit, with some Hangboo 18mg Peter Stuyvesant liquid.

She's been vaping exclusively now for 7 days ... SO proud of her!

I am posting this on behalf of our Domestic Worker. She USED to be a smoker :) Peter Stuyvesant Filter, probably about 4 packs a week. We used to buy her smokes when we were still smokers, but started cutting down when we stopped (1 pack a week).

She also wanted to quit, but never thought she could. As a belated xmas present, we gave her an evod kit, with some Hangboo 18mg Peter Stuyvesant liquid.

Awesome, well done.

Nice one, way to pay it forward

Just realised i had my last stinky exactly 6 months ago today. Doesn't feel that long though. But 100% sure I'll never go back.

Sent from my LG-D802

6 months tomorrow :) Times really flown, still tumbling down the rabbit hole. But all in all I'm loving it.

Just realised i had my last stinky exactly 6 months ago today. Doesn't feel that long though. But 100% sure I'll never go back.

Sent from my LG-D802
Congrats - a great milestone.
6 months tomorrow :) Times really flown, still tumbling down the rabbit hole. But all in all I'm loving it.
Awesome and congrats and thanks for letting us share your journey.

Congrats on the milestones @Ferdi and @n0ugh7_zw !
Great achievements indeed!

Vaping may be a rabbit hole, but it beats smoking by miles

And @johan we are waiting for your 1 year.....

Congrats @LandyMan - 1 year is an amazing landmark!
Well done

Back