Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

11 months off the deathsticks. Can't speak for second hand smoke though. :mad:
Congrats mate. As for second hand smoke, carry pepperspray and squirt at smokers, then claim you thought it was airfreshner. Say cigs made u do it, a side affect of second hand smoke. Cld work

Congrats mate. As for second hand smoke, carry pepperspray and squirt at smokers, then claim you thought it was airfreshner. Say cigs made u do it, a side affect of second hand smoke. Cld work
It upsets me sometimes because at most places they don't allow vaping and you have to go to the smoker's area. Airports, for example, have the worst, most noxious smoking areas. Of course I can do stealth vaping. But that just makes you look suspect. A no-no for an Arab guy.

Growing up my dad taught us that whenever you set out to achieve a task to always set yourself little milestones that lead up until the final goal.
So when I started vaping the final goal was to quit smoking but between stopping and ultimately quitting I'd set milestones.
1st was to get through the first 3 days as these are the hardest days.
2nd milestone was 4 weeks (1 month).
The 3rd and last milestone I had set myself was 12 weeks (3 months) - I said if I can go 3 months without a stinkie then I'd kicked the habit for good.
Achieving the mini-goals along the way helps keep you invested and wanting to continue to the final goal.
And it's with pride that I say that I have met the last milestone and as of Friday I am 12 weeks stinkie free! And I intend staying stinkie free for life.

I seriously couldn't have done it without the support of my family and the forumites here on ecigssa. I wish I could put in words how much the advise and encouragement I received here meant to me. Reading how folks have gone 6, 9, 12 months without backsliding helped me to keep my sails pointed in the right direction.

So here I sit 3 months later and still going strong. Vaping has changed my life, I've never been this happy and this broke at the same time :p

Thanks eCigssa - this forum :rock:

@Greyz - congrats for the 12 weeks and thanks for the lovely writeup
These milestones are indeed the things that keep many of us going.
Strength to you for the coming months. May you enjoy and succeed!

11 months off the deathsticks. Can't speak for second hand smoke though. :mad:

Congrats on the 11 months @Kamiel
Lol, your vaping counter says 3 yrs 5 months

1 year today, @Jakey thanx for convincing me to get the is30w and nautilus combo from vape club a year ago , I can only blame you for the first k. :p

Congrats on the 11 months @Kamiel
Lol, your vaping counter says 3 yrs 5 months

Thanks!

I've included my Twisp days in the counter. Only started getting into serious devices in 2014 and that's when I quit cigarettes, but I had to start again when I went to Thailand, as I ran out of juice and they didn't sell anything vape-related there (or I didn't know where to look).

1 year today, @Jakey thanx for convincing me to get the is30w and nautilus combo from vape club a year ago , I can only blame you for the first k. :p
Nice one bud. One year.... Shew. Seems like eternity. 365 days = how many rands? OK jokes, no need to answer. Congrats man.

I just realized that I past the two year mark. :DREVIL:

I just realized that I past the two year mark. :DREVIL:

Oh my gosh
How did i manage to miss this

Big congrats @Alex!!
Great achievement!!!!
Wishing you all the best for the next 2 years

image.jpg

Edit - just adding that we will probably see you hitting the three and four year mark with a Reo/Nuppin in hand ;-)

Back