Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Grats on the 3 years.

Same gear that I first started with a little over 3 years ago, but only using their mini tanks instead of cartos. They were soon replaced though when I jumped up to 18XXX 510 mech and regulated tube gear and toppers/rebuildable toppers.

The 5 mech batts I did use (still have one or two of the big batts unused that were held as backups, a bunch of unused mini tanks and cartos, neck carriers, backup chargers, and?).

g6gear.jpg
I went from these to their Triton tanks etc,which were pretty good but had some strange connection between battery and tank if I recall correctly,so I quickly got an Evod and then......................well you know that story @Spydro :)

Made it at last, with the support of this amazing family and a massive "shout-out" to @Andre who was the first to welcome me, first to give me advice and then I purchased my first set-up, feels like so long ago, but after one year totally "stinky" free, feel so damn amazing and alive and loving this life-style. Just had to celebrate by purchasing a "few" extra "vaping gear" to add to my collection.
Vape On and again, my sincere thanks to all the amazing members and vendors.

A BIG congrats on a super achievement @DarkSide
I remember clearly when you started and the stories you told of your initial journey!!
Amazing how time flies.
Well done

image.jpg

Made it at last, with the support of this amazing family and a massive "shout-out" to @Andre who was the first to welcome me, first to give me advice and then I purchased my first set-up, feels like so long ago, but after one year totally "stinky" free, feel so damn amazing and alive and loving this life-style. Just had to celebrate by purchasing a "few" extra "vaping gear" to add to my collection.
Vape On and again, my sincere thanks to all the amazing members and vendors.
An awesome achievement, which only us ex-smokers can fully appreciate. Congrats. Here is to the next 365 days!

Last edited:
It's my second birthday of the year, since I'm now officially one year stinky free.
I'd just like to thank the powers that be for this wonderful forum which has been an invaluable source of information, support and FOMO.

Y'all deserve some drunk Swanson.

200.gif

Congrats @jasonb - that is an epic milestone
Would you mind if I moved your post to the Milestone thread for you?

Good morning guys,its a very small milestone but today is my first week stinky free,I decided to post something about it because its the first time in 10 years that ive been without a smoke in a week,i almost gave in on monday night,when it seemed like something was wrong with my ego aio,decided to give it a rinse and let it dry,and then had a massive urge to light one up,i placed the stinky on my bed side table and decided to read through the forum instead,eventually after reading through some posts in this and other threads i resisted the urge and went to bed,so id just like to say thank you the people of this community,you inspire noob vapers like me to keep strong,lol my first week down,51 more to go

Good morning guys,its a very small milestone but today is my first week stinky free,I decided to post something about it because its the first time in 10 years that ive been without a smoke in a week,i almost gave in on monday night,when it seemed like something was wrong with my ego aio,decided to give it a rinse and let it dry,and then had a massive urge to light one up,i placed the stinky on my bed side table and decided to read through the forum instead,eventually after reading through some posts in this and other threads i resisted the urge and went to bed,so id just like to say thank you the people of this community,you inspire noob vapers like me to keep strong,lol my first week down,51 more to go
Do not give in to the stinky side.
You can do it. I went through what you are going through and I know it's tough.
Its not just the nic that gets us. If you feel the AIO isn't delivering, get an Ijust2. Try direct lung hits.
But pls, don't lose the fight

Congrats on the one week stinky free - without a doubt the hardest part. Your experience also shows the importance of a backup setup. Time to get that Pico kit you have been dreaming about! Happy vaping.

Thank you nightwalker,I do prefer dtl to mtl,my budget this month was just non existent because I'm going to cpt next week and the extremely high prices of the plane tickets from Kimberley to cpt,so decided on the aio for the first month and it isnt a bad device at all,i really enjoy vaping on it,next morning i popped in the other coil i got with it and it was 100% again,going to buy the pico with mello 3 and some kanthal ccell 0.9 coils next month :D

Last edited:
Congrats on the one week stinky free - without a doubt the hardest part. Your experience also shows the importance of a backup setup. Time to get that Pico kit you have been dreaming about! Happy vaping.
Thank you @Andre lol 3 more weeks to go before i get it,just hope everybody has stock again by then,was thinking on getting a kangertech nebox aswell,i work on a mine and spend most of my day out in the pit,so think the nebox 10 ml tank will do the trick during the day

Thank you @Andre lol 3 more weeks to go before i get it,just hope everybody has stock again by then,was thinking on getting a kangertech nebox aswell,i work on a mine and spend most of my day out in the pit,so think the nebox 10 ml tank will do the trick during the day
The Nebox not highly rated on here, I would hesitate to go that way.

Back