Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

The Nebox not highly rated on here, I would hesitate to go that way.
Thank you @andre,sorry not to derail the thread but what would be a good robust device with good juice capacity then ?

@Andre i work as technical support on these machines,up and down all day and don't really have time to refill,lol would like to get something robust for when I'm at work uploadfromtaptalk1464859270044.jpg

Sent from my ZTE Blade G Lux using Tapatalk

Hi guys.

Picked up (via my signature per accident that I've hit the year mark a while ago). Though I've screwed around a few times and tried a smoke (just for the hell of it, but never getting past the first 3 or 4 drags because of a very legitimate chance of vomiting).

Having said that I stopped my shenanigans, because it truly doesn't taste the same anymore, it is revolting. Can't believe I craved that for so many years...

Congrats @Genosmate, that's a long, long time bud!!

To the other members that posted above, it doesn't matter if it's three days, three weeks, three months and so on, every day you spend without a pack of smokes in your pocket is a day well spent!!

Keep up the good work!! Not that using vaping as a cessation tool is work at all!!! Bahahaha

If you do however get a powerful urge, go with the "W's" approach. Drink a large glass of WATER and WAIT for 10minutes or take a nice brisk WALK around the block or wherever. By doing these simple things the smart people reckon the urge should be gone in no time .

Congrats @theyettie on your vape-aversary!
Epic achievement
All the best from here on!!

image.jpg

Yoh time flies! Hit the 6 month mark today. The last six months stinky free is the longest period of time I have managed to stay out of ER (touch wood). Overall health greatly improved and enjoying the hobby side more than ever, from building to DIY juice.

Yoh time flies! Hit the 6 month mark today. The last six months stinky free is the longest period of time I have managed to stay out of ER (touch wood). Overall health greatly improved and enjoying the hobby side more than ever, from building to DIY juice.

Awesome @Effjh
Glad for you and congrats!
Keep it up you doing great

Now that is the best of news. Congrats, touching wood for you.

2 years since I first joined the forum. What an eventful 2 years it has been!!! Thanks for the hospitality EcigsSA

It's my second birthday of the year, since I'm now officially one year stinky free.
I'd just like to thank the powers that be for this wonderful forum which has been an invaluable source of information, support and FOMO.

Y'all deserve some drunk Swanson.

200.gif

spygratsyourock.jpg

Good morning guys,its a very small milestone but today is my first week stinky free,I decided to post something about it because its the first time in 10 years that ive been without a smoke in a week,i almost gave in on monday night,when it seemed like something was wrong with my ego aio,decided to give it a rinse and let it dry,and then had a massive urge to light one up,i placed the stinky on my bed side table and decided to read through the forum instead,eventually after reading through some posts in this and other threads i resisted the urge and went to bed,so id just like to say thank you the people of this community,you inspire noob vapers like me to keep strong,lol my first week down,51 more to go

You have made the decision to have a better and longer life, and that is commendable. Keep that in mind when the going gets harder and you'll make it over the hump.

Today is 4 months since i had my last stinky and started vaping......

Loving it !!!

A Reo Grand of course! Nothing more robust on the market. A less expensive alternative would be the Kanger Dripbox (takes 8 ml I think).

No truer statement in the world of vaping. You buy a Reo once and never have to buy again (that is until you by some more Reos... a fact soon learned when you own your first Reo). ;)

Congrats. You've made the grade.
Vaping becomes more than just a hobby, it becomes a way of life... a longer life.

2 years since I first joined the forum. What an eventful 2 years it has been!!! Thanks for the hospitality EcigsSA

Momentous @Mike !
Not too many folk on here for 2 years...

And thanks to you for all the contributions over that time

Today is 4 months since i had my last stinky and started vaping......

Loving it !!!

Well done @morras
Glad you are enjoying it
All the best from here on

Oh my 2 year vape-aversary crept past. What a ride it was so far, all the friend i made. Thank you Ecigssa for all your help this past two years :)

Oh my 2 year vape-aversary crept past. What a ride it was so far, all the friend i made. Thank you Ecigssa for all your help this past two years :)

Congrats @kimbo !!

Huge congratulations @kimbo :campeon: - it feels like yesterday when you made your presence on the forum. I assume time has zero respect for any man ;).

Back