Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Two years today since I had my last cigarette.

Congrats on that @RichJB !!
Two years is a great milestone
And a big thank you for all your contributions you have made here over the past!!

Wishing you all the best from here

image.jpeg

Oh Dam... If it wasnt for this thread i would have forgotten, well i actually did forget but rembered now :-D

25th Dec marked my 2 year stinkie free. Not a single cig, niks, nadda.

As always being a part of ecigssa will always be one of the main reasons i managed to stay of the cigs and for that the community will always have a close place in my heart, even though very few times there are some glitches between members i always find myself coming back home 'Ecigssa' .

Heres to the next year :godsdrink0nw:

Awesome. Congratulations

It was 1 year ago to the day that I stopped smoking stinkies and man am I happy I did. There are the obvious health benefits which I am grateful for, this community which I am grateful for, and lastly I am really glad I found vaping as it allowed me to start exploring DIY juice making, which is a enjoyable 'hobby' in its own right. I still have loads to learn on this front and feel quite lucky we have so many talented and knowledgeable mixers in this community from whom I can learn.

I have been quite reserved on the hardware side of my vaping journey, starting of with a PICO mega (which I still have and use daily) with a melo III tank and then getting a RSQ squonker with a WASP RDA.... the 2 set ups satisfy my vaping needs for now so the focus this year will be to improve my DIY skills and try get more of my friends/family off the stinkies.

Thanks to each and every member here for making this community what it is.

It was 1 year ago to the day that I stopped smoking stinkies and man am I happy I did. There are the obvious health benefits which I am grateful for, this community which I am grateful for, and lastly I am really glad I found vaping as it allowed me to start exploring DIY juice making, which is a enjoyable 'hobby' in its own right. I still have loads to learn on this front and feel quite lucky we have so many talented and knowledgeable mixers in this community from whom I can learn.

I have been quite reserved on the hardware side of my vaping journey, starting of with a PICO mega (which I still have and use daily) with a melo III tank and then getting a RSQ squonker with a WASP RDA.... the 2 set ups satisfy my vaping needs for now so the focus this year will be to improve my DIY skills and try get more of my friends/family off the stinkies.

Thanks to each and every member here for making this community what it is.

Congrats on this @Lawrence A !
Marvellous achievement
Wishing you all the best for the year ahead

image.jpeg

Howsit everybody.

Been slacking on the forum lately.
I have never really given up the cigs,for some reason I couldnt bring myself to leave the 5-6 a day.

However,I have finally decided to kick the habit and be strong.
I have purchased myself the G3 MINI MTL device along with a 25MG VGOD Vanilla Cubanno juice and I am going for almost a week now.
I feel great and confident-sincerely hoping I can keep this up for good.

Strongs to all!

Howsit everybody.

I have never really given up the cigs,for some reason I couldnt bring myself to leave the 5-6 a day.

I have purchased myself the G3 MINI MTL device along with a 25MG VGOD Vanilla Cubanno juice and I am going for almost a week now.

Strongs to all!
Awesome news. Keep it up - we are all rooting for you!

Howsit everybody.

Strongs to all!
Great news, and congrats on the first week.

Howsit everybody.

Strongs to all!

CONGRATS on your almost one week off the stinkies @BATMAN

You can do it!!! We're supporting you all the way :)

Back