Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Congrats @Patrick !!!
What a great milestone
4 years !

Amazing how time is flying
Wishing you well for the next 4!

Ok, decided to do a quick looksee as I am sure mine is near. Here is the invoice that started my journey as a smoke free vaper.:D
4423AE35-52EC-44FF-8E3F-92940FEEB8A5.jpeg
And then I realized something, I bought my Pico the evening of 5 June 2017 and set it up and started the next morning, 6 June 2017, making today my FIRST ANNIVERSARY AS A NON-SMOKER and the transition to vaping. Cannot believe it and without vaping it would never have happened. @Gizmo , you and your brand and your guys started it, you have me as a client for life.

So it started with a Pico and now I have so many toys that I am unbelievable thankful for. Thanks for the support to all on the site, without your assistance and motivation I could never have done it.
RF

Ok, decided to do a quick looksee as I am sure mine is near. Here is the invoice that started my journey as a smoke free vaper.:D
View attachment 134604
And then I realized something, I bought my Pico the evening of 5 June 2017 and set it up and started the next morning, 6 June 2017, making today my FIRST ANNIVERSARY AS A NON-SMOKER and the transition to vaping. Cannot believe it and without vaping it would never have happened. @Gizmo , you and your brand and your guys started it, you have me as a client for life.

So it started with a Pico and now I have so many toys that I am unbelievable thankful for. Thanks for the support to all on the site, without your assistance and motivation I could never have done it.
RF
An awesome milestone! Congrats @Room Fogger. Here is to the next 365 days!

Well done @Patrick , here is some maths that I am no master at though,
  • 58,570 analogues not consumed.
  • 2,928.50 Packets of analogues.
  • 292 cartons of 200
  • 292 at an average rate/cost of R250.00 averaged.
  • R 73,000.00 contribution to your vape budget.
  • Now that is a very reasonable vape budget to have, my guess however is like the rest of us you have allready spent this saving for the 2020 2021 year.

Long time ago. DIY has been the major contributor to my downfall. But what a fun fall it's been.

View attachment 134604

RF
Way to go @Room Fogger !!!!

1year.jpeg

I started on a Subox Mini, and to this day I wish I could go back to the day I got it and open it all over again!!!

View attachment 134604

RF

Congrats @Room Fogger - from here onwards you can count them in years

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I dont know how I missed this thread for most of the day, but rather late than never.

Congratulations @Patrick and Wow, cant believe your still here considering the likes of people like @Stosta :rofl::rofl:
Well done and hope to see you here for another four years!

View attachment 134604

RF
@Room Fogger Oh how time flies when youre having fun! Congrats Bud!!

A big congrats to you @Room Fogger !
1 year is an epic milestone

Well done on the vaping journey. And thank YOU for sharing all your commentary and excitement here with us! Bravo!

I was only able to reach this milestone because of everyone’s commitment to vaping and their positivity. You guys and girls make it easy for us trying to quit. Everyone here on the forum is a winner due to their commitment in helping others:campeon:

Almost forgot. End of April was 4 years for me. Whoop whoop.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not really a non-smoking milestone, but so far this week I have had less than 15 smokes since Monday, and tody is Friday. From killing two packs a day to that number, I feel proud of myself.

Back