Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Damn, I missed my own 7 year anniversary by a month,.....29 September 2011, the day I opened my two cartons of Peter Stuyvesant 20's, placed it on the office kitchen counter and said,....."ok kêrels kry vir julle, ek is klaar met die k@k"...never touched a cigarette again after that day.

My first order

View attachment 150069

nice one !!

Damn, I missed my own 7 year anniversary by a month,.....29 September 2011, the day I opened my two cartons of Peter Stuyvesant 20's, placed it on the office kitchen counter and said,....."ok kêrels kry vir julle, ek is klaar met die k@k"...never touched a cigarette again after that day.

My first order

Wow that is big. Congrats

Sent by iDad's iPhone

My first order

View attachment 150069

Congrats @Marechal !
That is epic! 7 years! Wow! Remarkable that you just stopped like that!
All the best from here on

My first order

View attachment 150069

Congratulations!

Hi, My name is Tinus and I'm a smoke-oholic. I've been smoke free since Monday evening :D
After weaning myself off to only 3 or 4 stinkies a day, I finally didn't feel like one yesterday morning. Then I left home and forgot the stinkies. Just didn't bump one at work and stuck it out. As proud as shyte right now

Hi, My name is Tinus and I'm a smoke-oholic. I've been smoke free since Monday evening :D
After weaning myself off to only 3 or 4 stinkies a day, I finally didn't feel like one yesterday morning. Then I left home and forgot the stinkies. Just didn't bump one at work and stuck it out. As proud as shyte right now
Congrats bud!

Congratulations meneer, well done.:campeon:

Congrats Bud, sounds like Deja vu for me 4 years ago lol... Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done @Viper_SA !!

Still going strong on my 4th day off the stinkies, and 2.5 months sober :D Survived my 1st braai at work without succumbing to the stinky urge.

Still going strong on my 4th day off the stinkies, and 2.5 months sober :D Survived my 1st braai at work without succumbing to the stinky urge.

Absolutely awesome Bud... Well done, and keep going strong. And remember to keep this thread alive, we are keen to hear and live through your journey :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats @Viper_SA
You doing the hardest parts now

Made it to 1 week! Biggest thing for me was the realisation that I feel crap emotionally, whether I smoke or not, so why double the misery and poison my body in the process. Now I'll be healthier incase my luck turns :D

Made it to 1 week! Biggest thing for me was the realisation that I feel crap emotionally, whether I smoke or not, so why double the misery and poison my body in the process. Now I'll be healthier incase my luck turns :D

Congrats @Viper_SA
1 week is a major achievement.
:campeon:

Can be so hard in those early days. Wishing you well for the week ahead.

Congrats @Viper_SA
1 week is a major achievement.
:campeon:

Can be so hard in those early days. Wishing you well for the week ahead.
Best of all is that I did it on plain old 3mg freebase. Nothing fancy. Really proud of myself for scraping together the willpower. Got a million things going on in my head as well, so it hadn't been easy, but the support from forum members via open forum, PM and WhatsApp has been amazing. Couldn't have done it alone.

Best of all is that I did it on plain old 3mg freebase. Nothing fancy. Really proud of myself for scraping together the willpower. Got a million things going on in my head as well, so it hadn't been easy, but the support from forum members via open forum, PM and WhatsApp has been amazing. Couldn't have done it alone.

3mg :eek:
That's tough
Respect

Hang in there bud, it's the habit you have to break. Thanks to vaping and the forum I have been 8 weeks and three days with out the dreaded stinkies. Keep going one day at a time and it will get better. Also just been on the 3mg free base and it's working.

Back