Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Hang in there bud, it's the habit you have to break. Thanks to vaping and the forum I have been 8 weeks and three days with out the dreaded stinkies. Keep going one day at a time and it will get better. Also just been on the 3mg free base and it's working.
Well deserved congratulations here as well. Just keep on doing what you have been doing. Many happy clouds to you!:campeon:

Made it to 1 week! Biggest thing for me was the realisation that I feel crap emotionally, whether I smoke or not, so why double the misery and poison my body in the process. Now I'll be healthier incase my luck turns :D

Awesome Sauce....!!
Well done Bud on reaching the 1 week milestone. Congratulations and keep going... :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang in there bud, it's the habit you have to break. Thanks to vaping and the forum I have been 8 weeks and three days with out the dreaded stinkies. Keep going one day at a time and it will get better. Also just been on the 3mg free base and it's working.

Great stuff @G+3.... Keep up the good effort, and hang in there... It only gets better :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made it to 1 week! Biggest thing for me was the realisation that I feel crap emotionally, whether I smoke or not, so why double the misery and poison my body in the process. Now I'll be healthier incase my luck turns :D

download (1).jpg

Marvellous and congrats on that epic milestone @Clouds4Days !!
Amazing!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Time flys.
Cheers everyone and Merry Christmas to all have a blessed day and be safe on the roads.

View attachment 154494
Congrats C4D! Does not feel like 3 years does it? Fourth of this month it was three years for me as well. Hard to believe we actually did it. Three years of not a single lung infection, I'm fitter than I have been since my late twenties and my home, my car, I myself no longer smell like an ashtray. My shirts don't have little holes in them and my fingers are no longer yellow.

How did we live like that?!

Regards

Congrats C4D! Does not feel like 3 years does it? Fourth of this month it was three years for me as well. Hard to believe we actually did it. Three years of not a single lung infection, I'm fitter than I have been since my late twenties and my home, my car, I myself no longer smell like an ashtray. My shirts don't have little holes in them and my fingers are no longer yellow.

Regards

Well said and congrats @Raindance
Fully agree with you - when one looks back its hard to believe one was a smoker for that long.
When I go into a lift and someone was smoking and I smell that smell I just cannot believe that used to be me. I thought I smelled like a rose. Lol. Don't know how I could have been a smoker for so long...

Regards

Really does fly, with me I've noticed i no longer get throat infections like i used to almost every month i would have a throat infection when i smoked.

One of the best life choices I ever did was stop smoking.

G+3

8 weeks is a major achievement!
download.jpg

Regards

Well done @Raindance . Three years smoke free is a major achievement and something to be proud of. I know that you will never go back to smoking. You have been well and truly bitten by the Vape Bug. See you in the new year. Remind me to buy you a drink to celebrate. I say that because you know that I will forget.

giphy (3).gif

I did not know you can smoke and vape. It took me two days to get used to the vape and not cough. Then on day 3 my batteries went flat and did not have spares so bought cigarettes again. But then next day I was coughing again from the vape. So bought extra batteries and on the 31 I will be two months ciggie free.

Anyone feel like chatting me out of having a stinky? Like an AA sponsor, lol. Really fighting a real battle here tonight. Like my motor is gone, but my wheels are still spinning.

Nobody can chat you out of a cigarette, only yourself can do it. If you have one, the world would not end, only your 10 day streak will end. But that you can start over again
And again
And again
And again

Anyone feel like chatting me out of having a stinky? Like an AA sponsor, lol. Really fighting a real battle here tonight. Like my motor is gone, but my wheels are still spinning.
It’s gonna taste k@k and youre going to feel disgusted with yourself afterwards. Especially because you wont enjoy it but would have wasted all you effort until now.

Regards

It’s gonna taste k@k and youre going to feel disgusted with yourself afterwards. Especially because you wont enjoy it but would have wasted all you effort until now.

Regards

That's the only thing stopping me, knowing I'll disappoint myself and have to start the counter again. Also, knowing it won't solve my problem or make it go away. But DAMN! The temptation is real

Back