Vapor Mountain xxx

Old thread revival!

Just had to find out what all the hype was about, so just held my breath and pulled the trigger on a bottle of VM xxx.

Pretty damn good I'd say. Not too sweet, fruity berries inhale, and the menthol/koolada icy throat hit is spot on.

Cold minty exhale, with some lingering fruity notes.

So much better than some of the juices I got on black friday specials, but mostly because they're just too sweet.

@Hooked, not sure if you like the fruity menthols, but you might wanna try it out.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Old thread revival!

Just had to find out what all the hype was about, so just held my breath and pulled the trigger on a bottle of VM xxx.

Pretty damn good I'd say. Not too sweet, fruity berries inhale, and the menthol/koolada icy throat hit is spot on.

Cold minty exhale, with some lingering fruity notes.

So much better than some of the juices I got on black friday specials, but mostly because they're just too sweet.

@Hooked, not sure if you like the fruity menthols, but you might wanna try it out.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

@veecee I like just a touch of mint with fruit - I'm not really a fan of menthol, but thanks for the info anyway!

I’ve decided my taste buds are dead.

I taste the menthol but no berries or the litchi.

Aliens, Clapton’s, fused Clapton’s, single coil, dual coil, goon, serpent, billet box. Nothing.

It’s me I’m sure.

I’ve decided my taste buds are dead.

I taste the menthol but no berries or the litchi.

Aliens, Clapton’s, fused Clapton’s, single coil, dual coil, goon, serpent, billet box. Nothing.

It’s me I’m sure.

@Paul33 I recently went through about 2 days of not being able to taste anything ... just happens ... could be a cold/sinus that your body is fighting against. If it doesn't come right, see a doctor lol. Vaping without tasting anything is horrible!

Back in the days when I didn't have an ADV and I used to vape more than a few juices I also used to get vapers tongue... but for the last few years of vaping Red Pill (Original XXX) I have never had it again... yes the berry and the litchi sometimes is dulled but some coffee or Green Tea and I'm back and operational! :)

@Paul33 I recently went through about 2 days of not being able to taste anything ... just happens ... could be a cold/sinus that your body is fighting against. If it doesn't come right, see a doctor lol. Vaping without tasting anything is horrible!
I wish it was a cold or something simple but my other juices taste fine. I just don’t get the litchi or berries out of xxx. Hence I’ve decided I’m dead inside :THESIR:

I wish I could the most out of it as it smells amazing but taste wise not much.

Back in the days when I didn't have an ADV and I used to vape more than a few juices I also used to get vapers tongue... but for the last few years of vaping Red Pill (Original XXX) I have never had it again... yes the berry and the litchi sometimes is dulled but some coffee or Green Tea and I'm back and operational! :)
Maybe I’ll give Red Pill a whirl @Rob Fisher and see how that goes for me. Maybe the change will be good for me and I’ll get the magic that you all do out of it.

I wish it was a cold or something simple but my other juices taste fine. I just don’t get the litchi or berries out of xxx. Hence I’ve decided I’m dead inside :THESIR:

I wish I could the most out of it as it smells amazing but taste wise not much.

Is this your first time vaping it @Paul33 ?
Or were you able to taste it before?

Is this your first time vaping it @Paul33 ?
Or were you able to taste it before?
I had a bottle a while back and it was all good but the last say 3 or 4 x 30ml bottles have been seriously lacking for me. I just can’t figure out why hence the mountains of different builds in all my gear to see what’s what but it must be me. I gave my BB to a mate on the weekend and he said he could taste the litchi distinctly. Me I get diddly. Makes me sad inside.

I had a bottle a while back and it was all good but the last say 3 or 4 x 30ml bottles have been seriously lacking for me. I just can’t figure out why hence the mountains of different builds in all my gear to see what’s what but it must be me. I gave my BB to a mate on the weekend and he said he could taste the litchi distinctly. Me I get diddly. Makes me sad inside.

Dont worry, give it a break and maybe try again after a break

It wasnt my favourite juice and i dont vape it but have gone through a bottle or two
I recall the litchi flavour was quite prominent

PS @Paul33

Maybe the first bottle you tried that was good could have original version, which is now called Red Pill
Maybe the change in some of the flavourings have affected the way your taste buds perceive it
So maybe give red pill a try

Dont worry, give it a break and maybe try again after a break

It wasnt my favourite juice and i dont vape it but have gone through a bottle or two
I recall the litchi flavour was quite prominent
I probably only have about 15ml or so left so I’ll finish that up and leave it for a while then see if comes back when I try again in a few months.

I did get the litchi before and loved it.

So I finally got a bottle of this after about half a year of wanting one from my local VK.

Not sure if I got a bad batch or something or maybe it's just not for me but it tastes a little like vapo-rub. I get a slight bit of grape somewhere as well.

Back