Vaporesso GT coils for NRG tank

Kirsty101

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys.... i need help if someone might have experience to share................i Got the vaporesso swag kit when i started vaping, it came with the GT2 Coil which had nice flavor but burnt out rather quick ( I am a chain Vapor ) i then used the GT CCELL Ceramic Coil which had incredible flavor and lasted about 2 weeks i Bought a GT 4 Coil today but it has like zero flavor???????? is this common with the GT 4 Coil? And is the Gt6 or Gt8 better than the Ceramic?

TIA

Hey Guys.... i need help if someone might have experience to share................i Got the vaporesso swag kit when i started vaping, it came with the GT2 Coil which had nice flavor but burnt out rather quick ( I am a chain Vapor ) i then used the GT CCELL Ceramic Coil which had incredible flavor and lasted about 2 weeks i Bought a GT 4 Coil today but it has like zero flavor???????? is this common with the GT 4 Coil? And is the Gt6 or Gt8 better than the Ceramic?

TIA
Hi @Kirsty101 ,I have tried a few of the GT coils and the best from all for me is the GT ccell2 0.3ohm coil,I get very good flavour and lasts about a month for me,maybe you should give it a go

Hi @Kirsty101 ,I have tried a few of the GT coils and the best from all for me is the GT ccell2 0.3ohm coil,I get very good flavour and lasts about a month for me,maybe you should give it a go

I have used the GTCELL 1 0.5 as they ate the ones that work with my tank I dont think the ccell 2 are compatible but like I said the ceramic was amazing for me but the rest are not. I'm also going to try a RTA and see if I can manage the building on it and see how that goes.

I have used the GTCELL 1 0.5 as they ate the ones that work with my tank I dont think the ccell 2 are compatible but like I said the ceramic was amazing for me but the rest are not. I'm also going to try a RTA and see if I can manage the building on it and see how that goes.
All the GT Series coils should work

@Kirsty101 I have a nrg tank as well the gt ccell 2 should work also imo the ccell is the best in terms of flavor and longevity last time I bought 2 gt4 coils and they were both duds also when investing in a rta take note few rta's fit the swag bcz of the battery cap so just be sure it fits b4 u buy one

@Kirsty101 I have a nrg tank as well the gt ccell 2 should work also imo the ccell is the best in terms of flavor and longevity last time I bought 2 gt4 coils and they were both duds also when investing in a rta take note few rta's fit the swag bcz of the battery cap so just be sure it fits b4 u buy one

Hi there. Thank you so much I will deff look into the ccell 2 coils. I am looking between the serpent mini and wasp nano rta 23mm I believe it should work on the swag I'm also trying to decide if I should buy a different mod that can handle other attys as I really want the dead rabbit rta so decisions decisions lol also budget is not very forgiving at this stage as my son needs a tongue tie op in June and it's going to cost a small fortune lol so might have to hold out till things settle down abit before getting gear upgrades lol
Thank you so much for the info.

Back