Vaporesso Target 200 510 connection problem

JuanB

Mostly cloudy
LV

Awards
Mod is almost a year old & been great so far, but lately it doesn't detect some of my RTA's.
3 of my RTA's gives the 'check atomizer' message, but they work 100% when used in my other mod.
Now only 2 RTA's works on this mod, but all work on another mod.
My Arbiter Solo started leaking slightly from the 510 pin for some weird reason, so there was some liquid on the mod 510, but not flooded.
The 510 connector seems to be less 'springy' & not protruding as much.
I've tried pulling the connector out with a tweezer, but doesn't grip enough.
I'm not in a rush to take the mod apart...yet...but obviously something has to be done... Any suggestions? IMG_20221026_102142.jpg

Mod is almost a year old & been great so far, but lately it doesn't detect some of my RTA's.
3 of my RTA's gives the 'check atomizer' message, but they work 100% when used in my other mod.
Now only 2 RTA's works on this mod, but all work on another mod.
My Arbiter Solo started leaking slightly from the 510 pin for some weird reason, so there was some liquid on the mod 510, but not flooded.
The 510 connector seems to be less 'springy' & not protruding as much.
I've tried pulling the connector out with a tweezer, but doesn't grip enough.
I'm not in a rush to take the mod apart...yet...but obviously something has to be done... Any suggestions? View attachment 265002
You will have to open it, sounds like juice is inside the 510 already, it will need a good cleaning

Aaaagh, I was thinking that's what I'll have to do...now to buy the torx screwdriver & hope I don't #@$ it up... Thanks @Munro31

Aaaagh, I was thinking that's what I'll have to do...now to buy the torx screwdriver & hope I don't #@$ it up... Thanks @Munro31

Let me know if you don't come right. You can pop around and I can give it a strip and clean for you.

Sorry boet, get some "Spoek Piss" and give it a few squirts on the 510 when you strip the top off, shouldn't be to hard:dancer2:

Sorry boet, get some "Spoek Piss" and give it a few squirts on the 510 when you strip the top off, shouldn't be to hard:dancer2:
Thanks, but sorry, what is this "spoek piss"? I'm guessing Q20?

Back