Vapors Fatigue

ok, let me just end this already..... the best thing to put on toast is smooshed up avo with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. ;)

Peanut butter > everything else. Ever. Done. :whip:

That Nutella milkshake does sound amazing though :nod:. . .

Now stop making me hungry :--P

as per my one friend who said this several years ago : not only great on toast (avo) but makes a good stand in substitute for lube. true story

Dammit, two days on the Reo and this crap happens again
@MarkK's suggestion of the Saline rinse is still one of the best methods. I suggested it to somebody who'd been struggling to enjoy any juice for ages and didn't even want to cape anymore. He tried it that night and came in the happiest person the next day saying he plans on doing it every few days to get the best taste he possibly can. @MarkK You're solution should be stickied as it seems to be a definite solution to VF

Dammit, two days on the Reo and this crap happens again

As of last night, I am in the opposite corner...
I have no idea how to describe it any better, but my go-to mix of Ry4, Tobacco, and Coffee started tasting like assjuice last night.
I went on to try the three juices separately, and each one is so overwhelming that it almost makes me nauseous...

Ended up diluting some RY4 with a few drops of water, and im coping for now.

Have my mix-juice bottle sitting on the router for now, seeing if a quick steep would help at all...
Maybe these juices have just gone bad, I have no friggin idea.

I have no idea how to describe it any better, but my go-to mix of Ry4, Tobacco, and Coffee started tasting like assjuice last night.
I went on to try the three juices separately, and each one is so overwhelming that it almost makes me nauseous...

Have my mix-juice bottle sitting on the router for now, seeing if a quick steep would help at all...

I often have this, I find that decanting a bit and diluting it with VG helps as it dulls the flavour a bit. Be careful with adding plain water to your juice, rather use distilled water if possible just to be safe. (Assuming you didn't already do this:))

I often have this, I find that decanting a bit and diluting it with VG helps as it dulls the flavour a bit. Be careful with adding plain water to your juice, rather use distilled water if possible just to be safe. (Assuming you didn't already do this:))

I admit, I am almost tired enough to use tapwater, but not quite there yet. ;)

I admit, I am almost tired enough to use tapwater, but not quite there yet. ;)
I actually got pretty sick of my usual juice this morning and wasn't getting the right flavour out of it and dripped some Queenside even though I'm not a huge citrus person. Suddenly I'm loving the Queenside. I have no idea why but it's made me be able to taste my other juices again. I guess it was a shock to the system.o_O

@MarkK's suggestion of the Saline rinse is still one of the best methods. I suggested it to somebody who'd been struggling to enjoy any juice for ages and didn't even want to cape anymore. He tried it that night and came in the happiest person the next day saying he plans on doing it every few days to get the best taste he possibly can. @MarkK You're solution should be stickied as it seems to be a definite solution to VF

Cant seem to find the method, How is it done?

I had vapours fatigue. Since then, I change juice every tank, and every morning I rinse my mouth with lemon juice. So far so good.
Oh, and I consume less of my favourite thing ever, Coke, and a bit more water to help fight the dehydrating effect of vaping.

An update to my assjuice situation:
Seems that either my tastebuds calmed the hell down - all this might just be due to the absolutely insane lack of sleep that I power through at this time of year every year for my 2 main clients.

BUT: it could also be the router-steeping overnight of the juice.
Router-steeping = place your bottle of juice on top of your DSL router, overnight, and leave some video streaming running. The router will get warm, but never too hot. Shake it as often as you can manage (i shake about every 30 mins).

So... one of those 2. Tastebuds calming down, or a bit of heat-steeping. No way to actually tell which is the real fix, but there ya go.

Somebody mentioned smelling coffee beans a while ago (probably was @Alex) I vape predominantly Mint/Menthol flavours and tend to suffer from Vapours fatique regularly - opening the coffee bean jar and taking a hefty whiff helps it nicely and of course prompts me to put on a pot of coffee too! :D

I have resorted to the nasal flush :confused:

Its nasty, but you get used to the sensation of drowning after the first few flushes. On the plus side I can smell the ocean all the time now :D

I just drink plenty of water and when things start tasting shite, i got a bottle of Hangsen Menthol sensation (I call it Mental Sensation) this stuff is potent. Remember I Use to thave the issue with Vanilla tasting like frot custard and Tabasco sauce... 2 or 3 decent lung hits of mental sensation, and the vanilla taste freaking awesome.

I think the strong menthol flavor is like a taste bud reboot.

That actually reminded me...

So this Smartie sits in a pub minding his own drink, when suddenly two Endearmints starts picking a fight. Smartie tried hard to avoid this confrontation but eventually lost to the will of Alcoholic driving hatred to other flavors. After poor Smartie was given a proper hiding and the two Endearmints left laughing and joking, another Smartie helped his friend to his feet and helped him get sorted, as a fellow Smartie would do.

After a little while the badley beaten Smartie looks accross the table to the other and asks "You saw this whole thing happen, why didnt you jump in and help before I got klapped" The second Smartie shakes his head :shake: and says "Are you crazy!!! those guys where menthol".

Back