Vaporshark DNA200 Group buy

Tiaan

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So talking to a few guys privately we decided we would like to do a group buy on the Vaporshark DNA200 Mod. We would like to put a order in sometime next week. To make it viable with shipping and Import Charges we need to order 8-10 units. Final landed cost will be in the area of R2800. If we can get a conversation going of who will be interested that would be ace.

So talking to a few guys privately we decided we would like to do a group buy on the Vaporshark DNA200 Mod. We would like to put a order in sometime next week. To make it viable with shipping and Import Charges we need to order 8-10 units. Final landed cost will be in the area of R2800. If we can get a conversation going of who will be interested that would be ace.
I am quite keen.

Question:

What would the policy be regarding @ faulty unit/warranty?

As this is a group buy, I take it as you will need to take the issue up with Vaporshark itself. They are usually Very helpful in this area.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

As this is a group buy, I take it as you will need to take the issue up with Vaporshark itself. They are usually Very helpful in this area.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Any news on this?

myself and @devdev are interested

Any news on this?

myself and @devdev are interested
Thing is we basically need the numbers. At least 9 guys to make it viable. From who I talked to price is basically the only thing thats holding back this thing. Im still keen so if we can get the numbers, lets go for it.

Thing is we basically need the numbers. At least 9 guys to make it viable. From who I talked to price is basically the only thing thats holding back this thing. Im still keen so if we can get the numbers, lets go for it.
Okay so let's get a list going :D

1. Yiannaki
2. @devdev
3. @Tiaan
4. @Zaahid237
5. ?

Back