Vaporshark RDNA 40 Version 4( latest version still arriving) 1 left

excellent pricing !
can you confirm if these ship with the lg battery included?
also do you stock the wireless charging dock

Hi Guys

I've sent messages ,awaiting replies............Vaporshark does not come with an additional battery,However I do have them in stock ,Samsung 18650 and Sony VTC4.

Nite Digicore D4 (coming Soon)

Vaporshark does not come with an additional battery
???? You sure? Check the side of the box, coz VS have been shipping them with batteries for a long while:

HTB1DtXPHpXXXXc.XXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

How old are these? What generation DNA40 is inside? Can't be the latest, because the packaging is different for the newer stuff.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my v5 shark casing which we can use as a comparison

cef9533644fccacb771d581ebc00da34.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my v5 shark casing.

From my understanding these are either v1 or v2 sharks as there is no mention of zip charging

cef9533644fccacb771d581ebc00da34.jpg

Sorry for the confusion, the pic isn't mine. I posted a random web pic to indicate where it shows the included battery to help clarify my request to the OP.

Sorry for the confusion, the pic isn't mine. I posted a random web pic to indicate where it shows the included battery to help clarify my request to the OP.
Thanks. I got a little muddled there I have adjust my previous post accordingly.
Hi all.The units haven't been opened yet.
The units are at the store I will check when I'm at the store.
Thank you very much. :) if you could please post a pic of the side when you are at the store, just as I have done a few posts earlier, that would be great :)

Back