Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

so yesterday i got my VM Menthol Ice, 9mg

i love this juice!

since i started vaping it, i was trying to put my finger on what it reminded me of, then it clicked- stuyvesant rush- the one where you press the button to release the flavor.

the menthol ice leaves this awesome taste in your mouth once inhaled and a cool freshness once exhaled, which lingers for quite a few minutes afterwards. Even once exhaled and you breath in through your nose you feel that menthol flavor.

i need to also mention that it is partly impossible to do a lung hit with this, unless you go very low watts.

i used to rock the svd at 12W, sometimes up to 14W with other juices, but with this i needed to bring it down to 10W- and this is only for mouth hits.

my advice, if you like menthol, you will LOVE this.

i also bought some berry concentrate from VM to play around with.

i used the ratio 4:4:2 (PG:VG:Flavor) for the mixture in 10ml

i just mixed it and ran out of patience and immediately dropped some into the igoL (did a twisted coil which came out to 0.8W), first pull was a little flavor, decent vapor. pulled a few more drags then shook the bottle vigorously and added some more into the dripper and my oh my, the flavor started emanating.

i then shook the bottle some more, dripped more and the more i was doing this the more the flavor was increasing.

i then decided to call it a night and let the newly mixed juice steep a bit.

this morning before i left home i gave it a good few vigorous shakes and put it down. will test it again when i get home.

(apologies for the long post, i only realized how long it is once i looked up LOL )

And a very warm welcome to the good life... VM Menthol Ice is the best juice in the whole world! :p

i surely agree with you Rob

the more im vaping it the more im loving it, esp in this cold and wet weather down in cpt

Company: Vapour Mountain
Product Name: Coffee
Product Image
Coffee 006.JPG
Reviewer:Rob Fisher

Mod:Sigelei Zmax
Watts/Volts:8 Watts

Atomiser: Aspire Nautilis
Coil Resistance:1.9
Wicking Material:Std

Strength:9mg
Blend:
Price: R120 for 30ml

Website blurb:No blurb yet because the web site isn't up.
Reviewer Notes:
OK I have been on the eternal search for a coffee juice that doesn't smash me in the face with complex tastes... I started at 8watts and there is no doubt that this is what I was asking for... a simple coffee flavour... is it perfect yet... not quite... let me play with the power settings on the Zmax... this is the first juice that tastes pretty good way down at 3,5 watts as well as full tilt at 15 watts... Mmmm I wonder why this juice doesn't mind the big power range?

Whoooo... bit of a nic hit... if it's not quite perfect yet why am I giving it such horns? Gotta be careful I don't pull a Hi Ho @Silver here. :p

Bottom line is that @Oupa is a master mixologist and the only coffee juice that has come close to this is TopQ's coffee...

I wonder how it would taste with a little Menthol Ice 9mg added... stand by I think this may just be the one... that is just awesome!

Bottom line is @Oupa should add this Simple Coffee to his range! Really nice job here Benji! Thanks for my special mix... you could make two flavours for your standard range... One called simple coffee and one called Rob's Coffee with a 20% mix of Menthol Ice added to Simple Coffee!

Let us know how the flavour holds up over a day or two of vaping?

Let us know how the flavour holds up over a day or two of vaping?

Will do... That's the real test... so far I'm really happy... and I know my Golf Pro who only uses TopQ coffee is gonna be a happy chappie as well!

Many thanks for sharing this Rob
You are a star.

My coffee craving sounds like it will be quite satisfied with this addition!

Oh, and I love the idea of that Rob's Iced Coffee @Oupa. In honour of @Rob Fisher's love for VM Menthol Ice. Brilliant.

Looks like this coffee may just be our perfect cup of tea ;-)

Looks like this coffee may just be our perfect cup of tea ;-)

I tried it again tonight... it's still not the perfect coffee for me yet... I'm gonna play a bit and maybe add candy floss and menthol ice...

Got my first bottle of Dean on Friday morning. Initially I was puzzled by what my mouth was tasting. A rich, buttery toffee with expresso. Thought it a bit too rich, but now I can't put it down... An awesome juice! Especially for coffee addicts like myself. Thanks Oupa, I'll be ordering again soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Product Name: VM4
Reviewer: Ettiene de Coning
Mod: vamo
Watts/Volts: 12 watts
Atomiser: Kanger Protank 1
Coil Resistance: 1.7 ohm microcoil
Wicking Material: cotton
Strength: 12mg/ml
Blend:50/50

i give this juice a rating of 4) nomnomnom : very nom

got almost a full bottle of this delicious treat from @Rob Fisher earlier today and i have to say it is very nice. but let's face it, slap some caramel in a vape juice and i'll probably be all over it. nonwithstanding, i get a nice sweet taste from the whole experience, the throat hit is there but not overwhelming, vapor production is most satisfactory and it's so nice and smooth. me like smooth. can't wait to try it out on a dripper sometime :)

And that Vamo driving the Protank 1 generates HUGE clouds! :rock:

Product Name: VM4
Reviewer: Ettiene de Coning
Mod: vamo
Watts/Volts: 12 watts
Atomiser: Kanger Protank 1
Coil Resistance: 1.7 ohm microcoil
Wicking Material: cotton
Strength: 12mg/ml
Blend:50/50

i give this juice a rating of 4) nomnomnom : very nom

got almost a full bottle of this delicious treat from @Rob Fisher earlier today and i have to say it is very nice. but let's face it, slap some caramel in a vape juice and i'll probably be all over it. nonwithstanding, i get a nice sweet taste from the whole experience, the throat hit is there but not overwhelming, vapor production is most satisfactory and it's so nice and smooth. me like smooth. can't wait to try it out on a dripper sometime :)

Dude, pop that sucker in a mech and the sweetness tones down and throat hit increases. It's good!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah on a mech with a 1ohm coil and my goodness me the juice is nom nom nom, makes you wanna drink the juice straight out the bottle (wouldn't advise that though, please don't drink it out the bottle)

By now, most of you probably know that I like VM Choc Mint a lot.

Just want to re-iterate how much I love this juice. I know taste is subjective and I have yet to ramble on about a particular juice, but this juice really deserves a special mention in my book.

It's just the right amount of sweetness and just the right amount of refreshing mint. Not overpowering. Not too sweet. But not bland either. It's not decadent or exotic, rather simple and straightforward. But importantly, it leaves me feeling satiated and fresh - all the time.

I have had VM Choc Mint permanently loaded in one of my humble recoiled mini Protank 2 tanks for some time. I have probably vaped a tankful of it each day for around 6 weeks now.

2 days ago I had a problem with my "Choc Mint" coil and needed to recoil but didn't have the time, so I didn't vape Choc Mint for 2 days. Today I fixed it all up and my oh my, how pleasing it was to get Choc Mint back on my taste buds. Like a long lost friend.

I loved it when I reviewed it a while back (14 Jan 2014) - but didn't think I would vape this one as much and enjoy it as much a few months down the line.

Thanks @Oupa, you're a Legend!

PS - please don't lose the VM Choc Mint recipe ;-)

Back