Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

If it's too smooth or I don't like the taste, I just kill it with VM's Menthol concentrate - the worst e-juice can become palatable with enough Menthol concentrate.

I enjoy the VM4... just wish it had a hint of nut in it. I've been vaping it now for a while and have re-ordered. Also going to re order the vanilla custard as I've enjoyed it very much. VM juices are 1 of my top likings. Well done Benji and can't wait to try your new juices out.

If it's too smooth or I don't like the taste, I just kill it with VM's Menthol concentrate - the worst e-juice can become palatable with enough Menthol concentrate.

Menthol Concentrate on it's way to me as we speak! :D

I left VM Strawberry for last because I have tasted another Strawberry that I hated... Vapour Mountain Strawberry is in a different class all together! It's up there with Pineapple as a top three favorite! The taste is sweet and I'm sure there may be a hint of candy floss in it... I'm vaping it on a Protank 2 Mini on my MVP on 3,6v and it's lovely! Up to 4,5v... no that was too much... back down to 3,8v this time... Ahhhhh! Spot on!

Another class act from @Oupa !

I had forgotten all about VM Strawberry but one of my converts is dilly about it and I need to order him 3 more bottles of it so I thought I would try it again... I've now changed to 9mg on all my VM Juices... I'm vaping it on 8watts (SID) with the iClear X.1... very smooth and great flavour... it's pure strawberry all the way.

I'm still a bit of a juice pleb and can't get to like the complex juices just yet and far prefer the simple fruity flavours like Litchi, pineapple, peach either plain or with a dash of Menthol. My ADV is VM Menthol Ice just in case anyone was unaware of that fact.

My eternal search is still for a perfect and simple coffee. @Oupa can't you make me a simple non-complex coffee mix?

@Oupa

I agree with @Rob Fisher's suggestion of a good coffee mix.

If you are going to make a simple coffee juice, I will definitely be a buyer.

My request (if possible to be catered for) would be for a deep dark rich coffee. Not a milky one. Pure strong no-nonsense coffee.

I have made plain coffee before but did not think it turned out well. Very roasted taste and one dimensional. Can do it for you guys on special request but not sure if you will like it.

Maybe a small 10ml with your next order?

I have made plain coffee before but did not think it turned out well. Very roasted taste and one dimensional. Can do it for you guys on special request but not sure if you will like it.

One dimensional sounds perfect to me @Oupa! It's the complex ones I battle with.

I must say when it comes to coffee I do prefer a complex coffee blend and well VM Legends Dean really does it for me.

I must say when it comes to coffee I do prefer a complex coffee blend and well VM Legends Dean really does it for me.

I have Dean in a Nautilus... I can't make my mind up on it... I feel it maybe a bit too complex for me if that makes any sense... it may be worth a shot in the Kayfun later... still under review.

Maybe let it sit for a week or so. The flavours will settle a bit and it might be an easier palate coming through.

@Oupa I don't know how anyone could let these juices steep, they are way to awesome to stop and let stand.. Need to find a way to forget about them (which I highly doubt will be successful) in order to let them steep.

@Oupa I don't know how anyone could let these juices steep, they are way to awesome to stop and let stand.. Need to find a way to forget about them (which I highly doubt will be successful) in order to let them steep.
I feel your pain. Easiest way is to buy 2 of everything and buy another when you finish the first one that way you always have one that's a week or more old I have a 6week old choc mint and 4 week old VM4. Next week is order week.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Do what i did with with vm4
Buy 4 bottles at a time :)

ok so im receiving my first batch of vm juices on monday cant wait !!!

ordered the vm menthol ice , vm4 , vanilla custard , choc mint and one suprise bottle hmmm wonder whats it gonna be . hope i enjoy the menthol ice just as much as @Rob Fisher does as i used to smoke craven a menthol

hope i enjoy the menthol ice just as much as @Rob Fisher does as i used to smoke craven a menthol

Don't start higher than 8watts... and play till you find your sweet spot... if you are an ex Marlborough Ice or Menthol stinkie smoker you are gonna just love Menthol Ice!

Company: Vapour Mountain
Product Name: Peach 2 Rooibos
Product Image:
PeachRooibos 008.JPG
Reviewer: Rob Fisher

Mod: SVD
Watts/Volts:8 watts

Atomiser:Aspire Nautilus
Coil Resistance:1,9amp
Wicking Material:Std

Strength:9mg
Blend:50/50
Price: R4

Website blurb:None
Reviewer Notes: I have tried pretty much everyone of @Oupa's standard juices and some he made on special request. The Peach 2 Rooibos I never ordered because I don't like Rooibos but someone said I need to try it because I liked the Twisp Peach and haven't found a peach I really like since then.

The VM Peach 2 Rooibos is simply stunning! I'm not sure why the word Rooibos is even mentioned because I can't taste any... I just get the marvellous blast of peach which is what I was hoping for. Smooth uncomplicated and pure peach! I have been vaping the VM Strawberry on the Aerotank on MVP on and off as well and it too is pure, uncomplicated and awesome. I really enjoy the VM standard range of juices and the Peach is right up there with my other top 5 juices...

Actually I'm now getting a little bit of Rooibos aftertaste and it's not unpleasant... it's peach in and peach out with great vapour production which I like.

Similar to: The other VM Juices like Lichi, Strawberry and other fruity juices.

Avoid if: Don't avoid it unless you don't like peach.

Another winner from VM! :p

Great review rob!

Love that juice as well.

Have added a splash of polar mint to it in the nautilus (just a little) and its a very pleasant addition

Back