Vapour Mountain - Retailer Reviews

I just want to give a HUGE thanks to @Oupa for his amazing service and assistance. Received my REO from him today nicely packaged and loving it even more than my eVic.

Ok so so I placed my order last week. Am mended my order this week and soon after got an email saying my goods are ready for collection. As it turns out I am without a vehicle for the week and so communicated this to vapour mountain and to arrange later collection. This is the response I got back. Not to worry bud ill courier it to you first thing in the morning. They didn't ask me to make payment just proceeded to send me the goods and didn't even charge me courier fees. I immediately did eft payment when I got the email that they wud courier it to me. But the point is that I have been buying for a while from vapour mountain. And they are clearly set on customer service and repaying you for support. So @Oupa you are a super star. Vapour mountain is my preferred vendor not only cos they sell my adv but because I get better service from them each time I deal with them. Awesome take oupa and Chrystel is and I wish them all the best with their business.

You have set the benchmark for customer service and let me say this. The bar is now very high.

Well done to you guys and expect another order from me very soon.

Vapour mountain is a definite vendor to support and I strongly recommend you give them a try

Congrats @Oupa and Chrystel on the feedback and the service.
You guys rock

Vapour mountain are awesome friendly, passionate folks. Responses are always quick and friendly. @Oupa is always willing to answer questions and help out. There is communication all the way through the ordering process. I can't really fault the service. Oh and when I arrange a pick up I get to say hi to the youngest member of team vapour mountain and have a good chat with the mixmaster and the Mrs.

Keep it up guys you rock.

ok i thought this would be the best place to put this.

i ordered a RM2 from VM some time ago, and due to a slight miscalculation on their website, the item was not in stock, but on the way.
but then due to the post office it took some time for VM to actually get their stock.

for my wait (which i wasn't really bothered about) - VM sent me 2 different extra Drip-tips.

thanks @Oupa really appreciated :D

Ordered a whole bunch of "tester-sized" bottles from VM, and was more than satisfied with the service, and even more so with the products. VM juices are top-notch!!! I placed my order while they were dealing with a sick child in hospital, and even so, I was kept updated, and received and apology for the delay in the delivery. In the end I still received my order within the time frame outlined on the site.

Keep up the good work, guys. I'l definitely be back!

Ordered a whole bunch of "tester-sized" bottles from VM, and was more than satisfied with the service, and even more so with the products. VM juices are top-notch!!! I placed my order while they were dealing with a sick child in hospital, and even so, I was kept updated, and received and apology for the delay in the delivery. In the end I still received my order within the time frame outlined on the site.

Keep up the good work, guys. I'l definitely be back!
Agree, their service and their juices are always good and, more importantly, consistently good.

Excellent service, so glad I found them. And very convenient for me as they are just around the corner from me.

Hi all

Just wanted to say that @Oupa and Chrystel at Vapour Mountain deliver TOP NOTCH service.

I recently ordered a new RM2 and when it arrived I noticed a few things wrong with it. I know this atomiser quite well. I sent some photos to them and we had a quick chat on the phone. No problem at all.

They sent me a new one straight away - and it is all good. Received it this morning.

Have been ordering from Vapour Mountain for nearly two years now and never had a hitch. This incident just re-inforced to me that VM cares for their customers and fixes things quickly. Gives me a great feeling of security when buying from them.

Thanks @Oupa and Chrystel. You guys are great. Will be ordering from you for many months to come...

Unbelievable service from vapour mountain! Placed an order for a few juices and some Reo spares last night and only emailed my proof of payment at 1am this morning. My package was at my door at 1:30pm! Incredible service. It was not my first time ordering from VM and will definitely not be my last! Thanks to Chrystel and the Vapour Mountain team :D

Exceptional, fast and friendly service. I placed an order last night and received it this afternoon with some extras.

What a pleasure it was dealing with VM. On my first order with them, there was a little hiccup. I ordered 5 coils, but they only had 4 in stock. They notified me and promised to ship the coil as soon as they had stock again. This didn't bother me at all since I wouldn't go through 4 coils in as many days anyway. Chrystel kept in touch and communicated throughout to keep me in the loop.

I chatted to @Oupa about a juice idea I had after I received my order, and he offered to have a crack at mixing it up for me. I expected to pay for a 10ml sample of the juice he mixed, but no, they sent my coil and 30ml of a custom made juice completely free of charge. Not only is that great service, the juice is fantastic. I am now happily vaping away at my new ADV: Honey and rooibos creamy goodness :nod:

I already placed my next order this afternoon for delivery tomorrow. Thanks for going the extra mile guys, that's how you retain new customers.

Well done :clap:

Cannot agree more! I love popping in at @Oupa to collect (luckily they are around the corner from work) and having a quick chat. One day I will tap the special keg into a dripper and just make a run for it, leaving a trail of vapour :D

Truly Impressed with vapour mountain.

I ordered 4 x 100mls and 1 x 10ml of vapour mountain e liquid.

Chrystel had emailed the day they couriered the parcel advising there have forgot to include my 10ml of smufette. I had replied to her email saying that it is no problem and when I order again she could send it with that parcel.

Monday morning my brother was the lucky winner of the 2 for 1 special. I emailed chrystel asking to include my 10ml smufette if they haven't already couriered my brothers prize if they have they can just hold onto until I place my next order and it's no issue.

Unfortunately my brothers package had already been couriered.

To my surprise this morning the courier guy arrived at my offices with a package, when I opened up the package I found 30ml of smufette.

I received 4 parcels in 4 days without being charged for shipping.

Chrystel had not even notified me that they would be sending me a 30ml of smufette instead she decided to surprise me.

I am very grateful for this and truly impressed.

Being that it was the first time ordering from vapour mountain I have received excellent customer service.

Thank you Chrystel and @Oupa for being such awesome people, my support will be with your'll throughout my vaping journey!!

Have a lovely day further 20160217_103151.jpg

Truly Impressed with vapour mountain.

I ordered 4 x 100mls and 1 x 10ml of vapour mountain e liquid.

Chrystel had emailed the day they couriered the parcel advising there have forgot to include my 10ml of smufette. I had replied to her email saying that it is no problem and when I order again she could send it with that parcel.

Monday morning my brother was the lucky winner of the 2 for 1 special. I emailed chrystel asking to include my 10ml smufette if they haven't already couriered my brothers prize if they have they can just hold onto until I place my next order and it's no issue.

Unfortunately my brothers package had already been couriered.

To my surprise this morning the courier guy arrived at my offices with a package, when I opened up the package I found 30ml of smufette.

I received 4 parcels in 4 days without being charged for shipping.

Chrystel had not even notified me that they would be sending me a 30ml of smufette instead she decided to surprise me.

I am very grateful for this and truly impressed.

Being that it was the first time ordering from vapour mountain I have received excellent customer service.

Thank you Chrystel and @Oupa for being such awesome people, my support will be with your'll throughout my vaping journey!!

Have a lovely day further View attachment 46008

Yes, Chrystal and @Oupa bring customer service to a new level. First choice always :clap:

Vapourmountain

They put cocain or something addictive (except nicotine) in their liquid!!!

Their is alot of good brewers out there and I shop around alot for liquid and have tried quite a few but damn VM never disappoints!

Smuffette, XXX and Melons just great without having the patience to steep. The bananas and cream needs steeping to avoid the vrot bannewyn poep taste but is vrek lekker once steeped properly.

I usually vape max 10mls a day but as soon as I buy VM juices its up to 30 to 45 mls a day!

Come on VM make a shyte juice for once so I can break this absolute huge Vendor Crush!!!

Vapourmountain

They put cocain or something addictive (except nicotine) in their liquid!!!

Their is alot of good brewers out there and I shop around alot for liquid and have tried quite a few but damn VM never disappoints!

Smuffette, XXX and Melons just great without having the patience to steep. The bananas and cream needs steeping to avoid the vrot bannewyn poep taste but is vrek lekker once steeped properly.

I usually vape max 10mls a day but as soon as I buy VM juices its up to 30 to 45 mls a day!

Come on VM make a shyte juice for once so I can break this absolute huge Vendor Crush!!!
I apologize for my spelling but the Brannewyn is strong tonight!

Geeeeez! @E.T. you gave me a fright... thank you for the compliment. Maybe mods can move to our review thread :)

LOL thought you were being serious in the beginning of your thread ! Hell thats a great compliment !

Funny funny....the other great thing about VM is that they still have the option of 18mg nicotine. I've noticed many of the local juices now are only up to 6mg in some cases. Not nearly enough, even 12mg cannot satisfy at this stage yet.

Geeeeez! @E.T. you gave me a fright... thank you for the compliment. Maybe mods can move to our review thread :)

The above few posts have been moved here - to the "Vapour Mountain - Retailer Reviews" thread

Back