Vapour Mountain - Two brand new Juices and Subox Mini kits back in stock!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have the Black Subox Mini kits back in stock. Grab them here: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/new/kangertech-subox-mini-kit/

Then we are proud to announce our two brand new flavours. We have tested and retested and have finally settled on the perfect recipes for these two amazing true to nature juices. It gives us great pleasure to introduce:

Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid - Melons

Refreshing combination of honeydew and sweet melons. The perfect juicy summer treat!

melons.JPG

Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid - Guava

The best guava e-liquid you will ever vape… This sweet tropical fruit with its unique flavour is unlike any other fruit on earth. You will have to vape it to believe it!

guava1.JPG

We have the Black Subox Mini kits back in stock. Grab them here: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/new/kangertech-subox-mini-kit/

Then we are proud to announce our two brand new flavours. We have tested and retested and have finally settled on the perfect recipes for these two amazing true to nature juices. It gives us great pleasure to introduce:

Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid - Melons

Refreshing combination of honeydew and sweet melons. The perfect juicy summer treat!

View attachment 35701

Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid - Guava

The best guava e-liquid you will ever vape… This sweet tropical fruit with its unique flavour is unlike any other fruit on earth. You will have to vape it to believe it!

View attachment 35702
Hi @Oupa what are te PG/VG ratios on these?

Our standard is still 60PG/40VG to cater for the broader customer base. But when you place your order, you can ask for any ratio you want by typing it in the comments box on checkout.

I am currently using the Guava at 30PG/70VG in a Goblin Mini and it is almost getting as much attention as my REO with VM4... and that says a lot! ;)

Hi @Oupa
These flavours sound great
That guava one is making me excited!

Thanks for all the orders so far guys! Please be so kind and write a quick review on our new juices here when you have tried them.

I have recently start vaping and dis browse a few times on tue vape mountain liquid page.......such a big variety of flavours but i have a question. ......what nicotine level should i get to taste the flavour but still give me the throat hit....AM using a kenger subox mini....

Please advise

I have recently start vaping and dis browse a few times on tue vape mountain liquid page.......such a big variety of flavours but i have a question. ......what nicotine level should i get to taste the flavour but still give me the throat hit....AM using a kenger subox mini....

Please advise

Difficult to say @fresh-prince - because each person is different.
For example, on that kit i vape about 12mg to 14mg but i like my throat hit
I would suggest you probably try 9mg or 6mg to start - and see if its too strong or weak - then adjust accordingly.

Ohk silver...

I must ma buy me a 6mg and 12mg and see which on is best.....

Thanks

And if you mix 6 and 12 together 50/50 split you should have 9mg . I did this for a while.

Back