Vapour Mountain Website Live

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So we finally managed to get the site live and VM premium, Legends and Liqua loaded. Hardware, DIY kits and components to follow soon.

Feel free to place your juice orders on our website. The rest should be loaded by next week.

The look and layout of the site will probably still change quite a bit. Descriptions and other info also needs to be added.... we just wanted to get the site up as soon as possible. Feel free to comment on any issues you experience with ordering via the website.

Great news Benji! Look forward to see the hardware go up as well! I bet it will increase your sales big time!

Congrats @Oupa, the site looks awesome and can't for all stock to be loaded.

Just a quick question @Oupa, going forward will we be able to add more than one shipping address?

Hardware loaded :D

DIY Kits and flavours to come soon!

Feel free to place your orders via our online shop going forward... www.vapourmountain.co.za

Nice one @Oupa! Web site looking good and just tested the order and payment system and it was perfect!

Hope this order arrives within next week?

Thanks @Rob Fisher ! For sure, should reach you around Wednesday.

I never doubted for a second what your order would be ;)

Looking great Benji
Am wondering if all the ready made juices are loaded. I dont see the coffee?

Looking great Benji
Am wondering if all the ready made juices are loaded. I dont see the coffee?
smurfette is also not on, from the last time I checked which I think was when VM posted that the site was up again.

So we finally managed to get the site live and VM premium, Legends and Liqua loaded. Hardware, DIY kits and components to follow soon.

Feel free to place your juice orders on our website. The rest should be loaded by next week.

The look and layout of the site will probably still change quite a bit. Descriptions and other info also needs to be added.... we just wanted to get the site up as soon as possible. Feel free to comment on any issues you experience with ordering via the website.
Very cool website :)

Back