Vendor Discussions

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello all

I see there is a new template for mobile devices. I don't see a Vendor Discussion Tab at all on the mobile platform or am I blind lol ??? Is it suppose to be like that? If so why??? From a vendor perspective I'm not happy with that as everything else seems to be the same except that. If people are looking for something they need to search each individual vendors thread. Can we bring the general Vendors Discussion tab back as its a vital business tool for us to communicate with vapers.

Well spotted @Sir Vape

While the new mobile style is fast and slick, it does have a few shortcomings that we as the Admin & Mod team have already noted and are discussing. There are some tweaks it needs

Some of them may be possible while others may need a workaround

I will make sure your issue of the vendor tab is taken into account. Lets see what can be done about that. But not promising anything at this point.

Also noticed this. My question is what value do we get as vendors get our products out there easily as before now?
We are now paying to belong to this forum but it now it seems that the benefit of having all the vendors latest active threads has been removed. It does not make sense - both for the members who followed these threads or the vendors paying to have these threads. As far as I am concerned, it is not something that needs discussing, its something that needs to be there. The forum is a one-stop reference source for so many out there. This new set up without the vendor discussion tab has essentially removed one of the biggest reference points. We are not allowed to post in normal forums as it is viewed as "punting" so where would you like us to post?

The new layout is terrible - plain and simple. It is like working on the Facebook App for iPhone - on a Mac. It's really poor. Navigation was so much easier on the previous layout. In terms of speed, I never really had any issues with the previous layout, at work, home or out on the road on my phone.
I have spoken to a few other vendors and forum members and there are more people who share these sentiments that the new forum is bad than those who prefer it.

My vote is firmly for the Vendor Discussion Tab to be brought back

I am seeing no Vendor Adds on the mobile theme. I don't like this theme. ;(

But it has classifieds???

Back