Very harsh bitter flavour.

You should really dump the twisp man, rubbish products, Rubbish prices!! their juices are also disgustingly bitter and smash my mouth too hard! If you want I can hook you up with a decent vape setup which you wont get these issues with. And also some juice.

PM me
Hi whatolotigot thanks really appreciate it... what set up do you have in mind.. bearing in mind my rather fussy requirements.. sorry not figured out the PM yet..

Last edited:
Slightly of topic @BumbleBee .. when you say proper device? What's the best pen like device. . I might get into the boxes one day but I like the twisp because it's discreet and user friendl you and looks good in hand...

I would say just get rid of the atomiser part, a K-1 or ET from Aspire with a BVC coil makes a huge difference and works well on the twisp battery.

I agree with @JakesSA on the Aspire clearos. If on a tight budget at this stage, the Aspire K-1 is a glass tank, which is the better option. Don't discard the Kangertech mini Protank 3 (mPT3) as an option either.
I also used the Twisp when I started out. The mPT3 is a better vape and the K-1 is even better imo, but they are both hassle free and dirt cheap, and would work well with the batteries you have.
The K-1 loaded with menthol and the Twisp battery is still in my arsenal to this day.

If you chain vape, like most new vapers do to get their 'fix', higher nic juices like 18mg / 24mg may not be the best option. I only really started smoking less & vaping more after I switched to the 12mg juices, as I could vape for longer periods without getting a nicotine buzz or slight nausea from the onset of a Silver. As far as I know, Twisp juices are 18mg or 0mg only.

If you don't try juices from other vendors, you are doing yourself a major disservice. We ZA vapers are spoilt rotten for choice at this stage compared to a year ago, and the flavour & quality of most of the available juices is top notch. Fortunately for you, Vape Mob, Vapour Mountain, Juicy Joe's and VooDoo juices are all on your doorstep, so do check them out.

Hi @Nick

Just wanted to chime in here and offer a word of encouragement

You are doing great! You got a kit and now engaging on a forum for advice!
I too used the Twisp Clearos for about 2 months and it got me off the smokes.
But it felt like i needed more

My advice is dont be so hung up on the pen shaped device - and try go to a good store where you can try other devices and juices.

This is a journey, be prepared to learn as you go

All the best and i am sure you are going to find happiness fairly soon

If you are fussy then you should DEFINITELY move away from twisp haha.

you can get something alot better for a little bit more cash.. And the vaping experience, flavour and over all awsomeness is 10x more! Twisp is very over rated. man. Please PM me your cell number, we are having a vape meet tonight, Maybe you could come meet some of the vapers and see some of the setups we are using. You will Fall In love instantly. I will also be able to bring some extra gear to give you. that im not using anymore. Us Vapers like to help others

Thanks guys for all your help tips and advice .. can you point me in the right direction with regard to shops in Cape Town either In the city or the northern suburbs. Durbanville. ..

<<<<
Just under my avatar profile pic is a yellow button saying "instant PM"

Click IT <<

Sorry @whatalotigot and @Nick, that link has been changed literally a few minutes ago
It now says "start a conversation". Then you can click it to start a private message with that user.

@Silver I saw that happen.

I saw the button and next second its gone... Had to edit my post...

When will the changes settle :GODZILLA:

@Silver I saw that happen.

I saw the button and next second its gone... Had to edit my post...

When will the changes settle :GODZILLA:

We are busy with a few changes that needed to be made to the theme. But when changing it a lot of other things need to be changed back to how they were. I think we are mostly done. But there might be a few small changes that still will come. But nothing major. Just formatting really.

Sorry bud, i am not sure how i did not see this post @whatalotigot, thats a fantatstic gesture and i really appeciate it, but tonight is out im afraid ,have to babysit the kids :) :) have to let the wife out every now and then otherwise she gets grumpy :) i am going to pop into the VapeMob store on my way home from work sometime this week. Once again thanks for the offer, just out of interest where do you guys meet.

VapeMob will sort you out mate. Josh is the man at Durbanville. He will help you.

We meet at different spots around Cape Town area. southern subs. From town to claremont. anjd anywhere inbetween.

Back