Vik Cotton Round 2

I've spoken with a few vendors already. The expected marked up SA retail price point makes it appear as an 'enthusiasts cotton' as they referred to it... So I sensed some hesitancy to consider stocking it. Same with another now sadly unavailable locally brand that used to come in a white bag :-(

Would still be awesome if someone did stock it though.
What people need to remember is that the cotton packs come with 50 pieces... compare that to the 20 laces that come in a pack of Firebolt for instance.

What people need to remember is that the cotton packs come with 50 pieces... compare that to the 20 laces that come in a pack of Firebolt for instance.

True but take into account that each lace can wick 2x coils. That’s how I use so effectively 40x pieces.

One issue I have noticed with the lace cotton is that not each and every piece is 3mm compliant. This is where the VIK Cotton could solve that problem as I’m sure they can only get the exact amount of cotton in that wrapped.

Put me down for the following:

1x 50pcs VIK Cotton 3mm ID
1x 50pcs VIK Cotton 2.5mm ID

I’m based in Centurion, so put me down for the centralized courier delivery for Gauteng (JHB & PTA).

You can put me down for 1 x 3mm and 1 x 2.5mm as well, thanks.

He said he can organize about 20 cases if need be, 5 cases gone already.

List is currently as follows:
upload_2019-7-31_8-48-8.png

I hope I'm not too late to get in on the action, I missed the boat last time.

1x Case 3mm
2x 3mm 50 piece packs

Plz

Do the cases for the 3mm wicks fit the 2.5mm wicks?

Yes, this is important, the $ exchange rate levied by Paypal was 56c more than the daily exchange rate. Then You need to add 5% to the actual product price and the shipping price, to cover the PayPal purchase fee.
We paid no Vat and customs only came in at around R780 for the order.

If asked for clearing instruction use
TH2403.99.30 - ‘ other cigarette tobacco substitutes’ (generally refers to smoking mixtures,not containing tobacco,but consisting of other herbal substitutes).
this will attract no customs duties
Please explain further

Howzit Guy's

Please could you put me down for:
1 x 3mm 50pcs
1 x 2.5mm 50pcs
1 x 2.5mm case 24pcs + scissors

@XtaCy VapeZ What are the chances that you will have them by the 14th August? leaving CPT then and would like to order
I really cant give an answer on that right now sadly because that depends on when we hit the 50 mark and then payments and shipping.

Where are you going? Out of SA?

I really cant give an answer on that right now sadly because that depends on when we hit the 50 mark and then payments and shipping.

Where are you going? Out of SA?

not out of SA but won't be available for a while. what is the general ETA from the time the order is paid for to supplier till arrival at your doorstep?

Please put me down for :
2 x 3mm
1 x 2,5mm
1 x 2,5mm case
Thanks

Also in Centurion area for a group delivery
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back