Viking Mythos

I would get a jeweller to make me matching cuff links. The etching is what finally made me go 'I cant make this'

I would order cufflinks if I ever would wear them... but after I left the corporate world I gave up wearing suits and ties... I now only wear Woolies Shorts and Jeep T-Shirts.... :D

One thing I appreciate with these HE creators is their involvement with the buyer and the devices progress. On many occasions iv seen with Takie specially that you are kept up to date with any minor change and step forward, they really do make the entire process a journey from the solid block to them putting it into its shipping crate.

Much like watching every step of your car being produced it creates somewhat of a desire and love for your personalized mod. @Rob Fisher that blue is stunning.

One thing I appreciate with these HE creators is their involvement with the buyer and the devices progress. On many occasions iv seen with Takkie specially that you are kept up to date with any minor change and step forward, they really do make the entire process a journey from the solid block to them putting it into its shipping crate. Much like watching every step of your car being produced it creates somewhat of a desire and love for your personalized mod. @Rob Fisher that blue is stunning.

100% @Soprono! It is proving to be a really fun albeit expensive exercise... the whole experience so far has been magical... everything on the mod is custom made and selected. Kevin the mod maker at Viking has been really open and helpful...

Have you got a name for her yet?
I have a suggestion, if you havnt decided yet……

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Set-Interview-Zoe-Saldana-Gamora.jpg

Gamora….

Stand by for Monday... the Viking Mythos and special edition Titanium Hussar has landed on South African Soil! Provided we have no crap with customs it will be in my paw on Monday!

Excited.gif

:SHUTUPIKILLYOU::YAYAYAYAA::MEEH::THINKINGFACE::IAMNOTAMUSED::D:SOOCONFUSED::abduction::chatter::eyebrow2::greedy::llorona::jump:

I'm 50 shades of green right now........

Really finding it hard to like you right now sir.... hehehe lol

Just playing!
Congrats uncle Rob! Hope the wait is not tooooo long for you to bear

Back