VK | South Coast Mall KZN Grand Opening!

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
I know I know we are spamming the forum today..buuuut did you know we are opening up a Shop at SouthCoast Mall in Shelly beach KZN...

No? Well now you do!

Head on down on the 28th of this month to take advantage of these awesome specials and more!

Want to go - click RSVP!

See you there!

southcoast.png

[RSVP=43238]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

baardbek - 1 - For sure
Max - 2 - Wohooooooo
Stosta - 1 - Will do my best to be there, but super tentative!!!

Total: 4

Congrats on the new shop @Stroodlepuff and wishing you guys well with the opening!
If I was in that part of the world I would certainly be there.

Please share a photo if you can !

@Stosta I'll also try my best to be there hope you can make it too #Repping #DurbanVapeFamily

Yebo!!!!!!!!! Yebo!!!!!!!!. I will be there. CONGRATS. My wife took me to the Mall yesterday saying that she had surprise for me. I am surprised AND VERY HAPPY

I know what you look like @Stosta - shook your hand at VapeCon 17 - I will find you because it will be tremendously difficult to mistake any one else being you :):):) - Beardless Face - Very light head of hair combed back.

I know what you look like @Stosta - shook your hand at VapeCon 17 - I will find you because it will be tremendously difficult to mistake any one else being you :):):) - Beardless Face - Very light head of hair combed back.
My poor memory is world famous! But if I've met you before there's a good chance I'll at least remember your face!

Looks superb @Stroodlepuff
Congrats and all the best for the shop opening!
Please share a photo on the day and if @Stosta is there he needs to show us his beard!

Hey @Stosta - :-( :-( :-( :-( Just feeling a bit bummed right now - will not be able to make tomorrow - did a big 2 x 2MVA Transformer installation over the last 3 days and final injection testing is scheduled for tomorrow because of weather delays yesterday afternoon and this morning :-@:-@:-@ - so I’m going to say All the very very best @Stroodlepuff and team and have one for me @Stosta - aaaaaaaaaaaand Pleeeeeeeeeeez if there are any LG HG2’s available at tomorrow’s special of R100 each - please confirm if you will be able to secure 4 for me @Stosta and I will meet you on Sunday or Early next week for a coffee and a chat :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please confirm if this is acceptable - and looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max

Hey @Stosta - :-( :-( :-( :-( Just feeling a bit bummed right now - will not be able to make tomorrow - did a big 2 x 2MVA Transformer installation over the last 3 days and final injection testing is scheduled for tomorrow because of weather delays yesterday afternoon and this morning :-@:-@:-@ - so I’m going to say All the very very best @Stroodlepuff and team and have one for me @Stosta - aaaaaaaaaaaand Pleeeeeeeeeeez if there are any LG HG2’s available at tomorrow’s special of R100 each - please confirm if you will be able to secure 4 for me @Stosta and I will meet you on Sunday or Early next week for a coffee and a chat :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please confirm if this is acceptable - and looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards - Max
Will do my best Buddy! Will PM you later and let you know of I was successful!

Back