VM - Fantastic opportunity for 10 vapers!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
attention1.jpg

VAPOUR MOUNTAIN IS HIRING!

OK... not in the traditional sense of the word, but we do have 10 exciting positions to fill.
This is where you come in... the average Joe/Jill vaper out there. We need your help!

Instead of only using our close friends, family and business partners to test possible
future VM releases, we decided to extend our reach!

WANTED: 10 VM BETA juice testers

So let's cover the fine print, the nitty gritty and the terms and conditions:

* No payment will be offered... ZERO, Nada, Niks!

* No employees of any vape related business
(retail, wholesale, manufacturing, distribution, etc.)
or their immediate family will be considered.

* Applicants need to own a variety of mods, RTA's, RDA's, etc. for testing.

* Free VM BETA juice samples will be supplied at our discretion (Yes ok... free juice :)).

* Applicants need to enjoy a wide variety of juice profiles
(fruit, fruit-ice, dessert, menthol/mint, tobacco, beverage, bakery, sweets, etc.)

* Concise but honest feedback and constructive criticism will be required by set deadlines.

* Non-disclosure and Confidentiality agreement to be signed if successful.

* We reserve the right to add or remove BETA testers
from our panel without prior notice or explanation.

* No special requests will be considered.
Samples will mostly be 2mg and various VG/PG ratios.

* Applications need to be sent to @Oupa in the form of a
PM message on ECIGSSA.

* A maximum of 30 applications to reach us by or before
9 November 2018 will be considered, thereafter
ONLY 10 BETA testers will be chosen at our discretion.

* Successful applicants will not be publicly announced, but notified
via PM on ECIGSSA.

* No under 18's.

Please use the following format when applying:

Name:

Surname:

Delivery address:

Mobile nr:

Email address:

Hardware to be used for testing:

Short motivation for application:

VM Logo smaller.png

Last edited:
Great to see
Wishing you all the best with this Beta tester program @Oupa !

Would love to but I don't own a variety of mods and atties ;) I stick to my go to set ups. Awesome opportunity though.

Thank you for all the applications so far! We really appreciate the response!

Concerning the variety mentioned... as long as it can be tested on a dripper, a RTA and a tank using stock coils. Also testing on a decent VW mod at lower and higher wattages. Then you're good to go!

I would've loved to be part of this.
Don't meet the criteria for mods ..:-(
But this is a very creative idea.
Good luck to all!!

Just finished going through all the applications we received so far... all 19 of them! We like what we see and we sure have our work cut out to choose just 10 testers. Thank you guys and girls for your responses! 11 applications still required before we close the application stage. Keep them coming!

Unfortunately my taste buds still hasn't recovered from years of stinkies otherwise I would have been onto this.

Good morning all! Almost there... 6 applications to go or Friday, 9 November we will close the application process, whichever comes first!

Its officially the 9th!! Too much excitement to see who the chosen candidates will be!

Thank you for all the fantastic applications! We happened to receive the last of the 30 applications last night. We will be scrutinizing all the applications over the weekend and notify all successful candidates via DM as per T's & C's above. Thank you again for all the interest and we are looking forward to working with the 10 successful candidates!

Ah bummer cant believe I missed out on this :crybaby2:top juice company to test for!

Messages going out this evening! Really tough decision choosing just 10! :sweating:

I suppose a bit late, but if there's still a chance... I'm here. I have many devices that can be used for testing. I also build my own coils and have at least 7 different wick brands to test with.

Thank you for your interest @Nadz1972, @Dela Rey Steyn and @Schnappie, but unfortunately the 30 applications was already filled and the due date was 9 November. We might decide to increase the size of the group in future if we find it to be successful and constructive.

Congratulations to all the successful applicants, which have now been notified, so please check your inboxes :)

To everyone that was not successful, we really do appreciate your interest in our little BETA testing program! We had to choose 10 out of 30 and it was honestly not easy with all the impressive applications we received. Expect a small token of our appreciation in the mail soon! ;)

As mentioned above, we might decide to increase the size of the group in future if we find it to be successful and constructive. We will then revisit the list of applicants.

Back