VPASA - disassociate vaping from tobacco products

What am I missing here, office politics??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ummmmmmmmmmm M.Adhir thumbed down my post to me following in your footsteps. So wondered why. No worries Ill dm him lol.

Ummmmmmmmmmm M.Adhir thumbed down my post to me following in your footsteps. So wondered why. No worries Ill dm him lol.
Hahaha, @M.Adhir was probably right in thumbing down though... I really am still just a noob. We've met in person and I think he is a good bloke, if he feels otherwise towards me I haven't noticed and he certainly hasn't said anything to me.

Hahaha, @M.Adhir was probably right in thumbing down though... I really am still just a noob. We've met in person and I think he is a good bloke, if he feels otherwise towards me I haven't noticed and he certainly hasn't said anything to me.
Its probs your reason youre right lol. Im still greener than you are tho so Im keen on anyones mentorship. Especially now that I dubbed you a knight. ;)

Its probs your reason youre right lol. Im still greener than you are tho so Im keen on anyones mentorship. Especially now that I dubbed you a knight. ;)
Sir Popcorn Balls approves!
Look, the only advice I can honestly give is to get as much info from as many people as you can before making a decision. Vaping is extremely subjective and what works for one person may be terrible for another. You will eventually find out who the gurus are in the things that suit your style of vaping.

My bad. That was an unintentional thumbdown.
I actually had to go back and figure out where it happened lol.

*Sent from my slim smart phone, using my fat stupid fingers

I 100% do not agree with her statement regarding DIY, but put it down to a maybe a true lack of knowledge of the “art”, a poor choice of words, not necessarily because of knowledge but also may be related to time. Whenever we say something and express ourselves it can be, or intentionally will be or may be taken out of context by someone, and sometimes twisted to suit another agenda. But at least they are trying to get the two nicotine delivery methods separated, so kudos to them.

Most, or a lot of juice manufacturers started out as diy enthusiasts and were good enough to actually commercially sell their creations, and make a business out of it, and you can only mix so much from your couch so this is where a certified mixing lab comes in, bulk but also better control over environmental factors and hygiene on a industrial scale. Same applies to home baking vs commercial baking, my kitchen is not big enough for that well known rusk brand, but it started in a house kitchen. And every diyer will always endeavor to make the best quality and “clean” juice possible even though they don’t have a lab, you vape it yourself don’t you. Again, as with the ban, unintended consequences come to play, cheap clones are flooding in and the uninformed take that to be the real McCoy, because it is in a nice bottle and box with a label that doesn’t tell you anything, and not in a Westpack bottle with a handwritten label. Again, insufficient knowledge and acceptance on face value.

Now if she was to change that statement to say that a lot of desperate smokers are now buying fake or cloned liquids from dodgy sources where there is no control over the content and quality, same as some illegal cigarette brands, or concocting a liquid that contains nicotine without having any base knowledge of how to mix safe, and then vaping it, does that not change the whole message? As you can see I omitted calling it e-liquid or juice. In desperate times people will resort to desperate measures, pineapple beer anyone, and if they don’t have all of the info or assistance or guidance bad things can happen, like using a chainsaw instead of a butter knife, someone is going to get hurt.

I however agree that vaping and smoking should be separate, the only thing it has in common is nicotine, it’s as far apart as aviation and commercial fishing, but both use petroleum as part of the process.

Maybe a member of VPASA can bring this to their attention, and they can change the message they convey, or we may sit with another unintended consequence at the end of this.

My bad. That was an unintentional thumbdown.
I actually had to go back and figure out where it happened lol.

*Sent from my slim smart phone, using my fat stupid fingers
Take it easy with those fingers bro lol.

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-medium.gif
    giphy-downsized-medium.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
I 100% do not agree with her statement regarding DIY, but put it down to a maybe a true lack of knowledge of the “art”, a poor choice of words, not necessarily because of knowledge but also may be related to time. Whenever we say something and express ourselves it can be, or intentionally will be or may be taken out of context by someone, and sometimes twisted to suit another agenda. But at least they are trying to get the two nicotine delivery methods separated, so kudos to them.

Most, or a lot of juice manufacturers started out as diy enthusiasts and were good enough to actually commercially sell their creations, and make a business out of it, and you can only mix so much from your couch so this is where a certified mixing lab comes in, bulk but also better control over environmental factors and hygiene on a industrial scale. Same applies to home baking vs commercial baking, my kitchen is not big enough for that well known rusk brand, but it started in a house kitchen. And every diyer will always endeavor to make the best quality and “clean” juice possible even though they don’t have a lab, you vape it yourself don’t you. Again, as with the ban, unintended consequences come to play, cheap clones are flooding in and the uninformed take that to be the real McCoy, because it is in a nice bottle and box with a label that doesn’t tell you anything, and not in a Westpack bottle with a handwritten label. Again, insufficient knowledge and acceptance on face value.

Now if she was to change that statement to say that a lot of desperate smokers are now buying fake or cloned liquids from dodgy sources where there is no control over the content and quality, same as some illegal cigarette brands, or concocting a liquid that contains nicotine without having any base knowledge of how to mix safe, and then vaping it, does that not change the whole message? As you can see I omitted calling it e-liquid or juice. In desperate times people will resort to desperate measures, pineapple beer anyone, and if they don’t have all of the info or assistance or guidance bad things can happen, like using a chainsaw instead of a butter knife, someone is going to get hurt.

I however agree that vaping and smoking should be separate, the only thing it has in common is nicotine, it’s as far apart as aviation and commercial fishing, but both use petroleum as part of the process.

Maybe a member of VPASA can bring this to their attention, and they can change the message they convey, or we may sit with another unintended consequence at the end of this.
Wow Im gonna bookmark this and use it if the topic ever comes up. Very well explained!

Lol no hard feelings bud.
Was just a finger slip while scrolling.
We can discuss over a beer.
After we place a fastetech or 3f order again lol.

Lol no hard feelings bud.
Was just a finger slip while scrolling.
We can discuss over a beer.
After we place a fastetech or 3f order again lol.
Haha, next time I will be a participant, but not the foreman... way to stressful waiting for $750 worth of stuff that other people paid for!

Back