Vriend in real need.

Cor

The Vaping CaVeMaN
LV

Awards
Hey all......tonight ime wrighting this for a good vriend of mine who lives on a plot outside brits.As everyone knows brits has no vape shops and my vriends still trying to get on his feet in this life we all know that can be a bit much.

So i helped him get a ijoy captain i gave him my troll rta but it had no spare glass so he acedently broke the glass and then went wrapping it with ductape but each time he had to change the coilz the glass craked more and more so i then went and gave him my velocity rda with the glass cap and about 5min ago he droped his mod and smashed the cap....so now his without a rta rda or anything to be used to vape on and keep the stinkies at bay......Would any one be kind to help him out with a rta rda subohm tank anything and to make matters worse his mod after the drop is on the frits....ime trying to source gear for him but any help would really be appreciated.

Thanx all you epic people have a lovely evening.

Attachments

• IMG-20171026-WA0122.jpg
    IMG-20171026-WA0122.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 85
@Cor, let me know if you dont come right
ECIGSSA can help you out with some kind of assistance

@Cor, let me know if you dont come right
ECIGSSA can help you out with some kind of assistance
Hello good sir @Silver. @Friep. Has helped out this is really amazing to see how ecigssa members are eager to help and show this world that good is not dead so i would like to thank @Friep. And ecigssa for this amazing service.

And for being so eager to help others in need is just something amazing to see it gives me goosebumps all over to see such amazing kind deeds being done.

@Friep you sir are a Legand.

And Ecigssa without you the world would be a empty place.

Thanks @Friep - champion!

Good on you @Cor for trying to help your friend out.

Seems like the friend is happy with his new rta a serpent mini 25.

This forum has done me extreme kindness in the past with members always being able to assist and help where they can.

I must say it feels great to be finally able to repay some of the kindness done to me by the forum's members.

Big thank you to the ecigssa community and the lekker vibe.

This forum has done me extreme kindness in the past with members always being able to assist and help where they can.

I must say it feels great to be finally able to repay some of the kindness done to me by the forum's members.

Way to go @Friep !!!!!

Absolutely epic move on your part buddy!

Hello good sir @Silver. @Friep. Has helped out this is really amazing to see how ecigssa members are eager to help and show this world that good is not dead so i would like to thank @Friep. And ecigssa for this amazing service.

And for being so eager to help others in need is just something amazing to see it gives me goosebumps all over to see such amazing kind deeds being done.

@Friep you sir are a Legand.

And Ecigssa without you the world would be a empty place.
Big ups @Friep !!

And a Serpent Mini 25! Fantastic stuff bro!

Respect to you @Friep !
Such a great gesture and post! You rock big time!

Not to derail this thread but I am finding myself in dire need as well......
I had the opportunity today to have a toot or 10 on a Reo, all I can say is I need one now desperately! The problem is I don't see myself affording one, so I am open to donations.

Jokes aside, glad your friend came right and good on you @Friep

Well done @Friep

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back