VTC Mini v3.01 firmware

3.01 downloaded and updated in less than a minute :)

My Bellus with SS coils isn't jumping out of temp control mode anymore, yay! :D

Thanks.
Agreed, this is the best mod everrrrr.

Just make sure you set your M1 M2 & M3 values again cause they've been reset to default.

Last edited:
Thanks.
Agreed, this is the best mod everrrrr.

Just make sure you set your M1 M2 & M3 values again cause they've been reset to default.
New evic user here...okay lets just be honest new vaper...only been about 6 weeks now...and only day 3 on evic...

So after seeing ur post I realised I have no idea what all this mod can do except give me.some.awesome cloudage...so when u say M1 M2 M3 I have to ask....er..what is tht exactly:blush:

New evic user here...okay lets just be honest new vaper...only been about 6 weeks now...and only day 3 on evic...

So after seeing ur post I realised I have no idea what all this mod can do except give me.some.awesome cloudage...so when u say M1 M2 M3 I have to ask....er..what is tht exactly:blush:
This is just a memory setting so you can toggle to your saved user preference.

I'm planning on getting a vtc mini today as a carry vape. Tired of using my ijust2.
I think the vtc mini must be one of the best carry mods out. Is there any other device yous would recommend besides the vtc mini? And why ?
Thanks peeps
You can't go wrong with a VTC Mini. Only thing that is a negative versus the topbox, is most vendors sell a starter kit, and the supplied tron tanks are not great. Kanger's starter kit are great due to the RBA. If you can find a vendor that only sells the mod....that's first prize, or keep the tron as a back up tank

You can't go wrong with a VTC Mini. Only thing that is a negative versus the topbox, is most vendors sell a starter kit, and the supplied tron tanks are not great. Kanger's starter kit are great due to the RBA. If you can find a vendor that only sells the mod....that's first prize, or keep the tron as a back up tank
My wife mistakenly bought me the goblin mini v1 for my birthday. Shame she didn't know what I meant when I said i wanted the goblin mini v2 ☺ so I took it back today gave a little extra cash and got my evic vtc mini mod only ☺
I was lucky It was the last black one.

Last edited:
My wife mistakenly bought me the goblin mini v1 for my birthday. Shame she didn't know what I meant when I said i wanted the goblin mini v2 ☺ so I took it back today gave a little extra cash and got my evic vtc mini mod only ☺
I was lucky It was the last black one.

the grey looks sexy af imo

Those are your three preset TCR values. You need to check out the chart to see what values to use for different wire types.
Mine are set to 400, 500, 600 and I only vape in this mode. You can access this by switching off your Mod and holding down the power and right button.

Hello bellow evic vapers.
What is the difference between power mode and bypass mode?
And also there is a mode that says start ontop?
Is this race mode:checkeredflag:... or what?
Thanks
Vape on....

Hello bellow evic vapers.
What is the difference between power mode and bypass mode?
And also there is a mode that says start ontop?
Is this race mode:checkeredflag:... or what?
Thanks
Vape on....
Bypass mode is basically a "mech" mode, whatever voltage the battery has is delivered to the coil. The new Start mode is above my pay grade :rolleyes:

The "Start" mode seems to be a typo in the firmware for Smart mode, displays correctly on Cuboid firmware version. So far it seems it is basically a memory system for your different tanks/coils. Screw on tank, set wattage, put on another tank, set wattage. Every time you change tanks, it remembers the prefferred wattage you set for it. Kinda useful if you switch between low and high ohm builds and don't want to accidentally fry your high ohm MTL setup's coil.

The Start Mode seems to be a mode for someone new to the mod that is uncertain what the best Power Range is to vape at based on the coil, which I think is quite nifty... It is predominantly aimed at the Cubis tank and the BF heads supported by the Cubis.
Pop on the atty, and it would display the recommended top of the range with the suggested maximum based on common coils for those attys.

I do not have a Cubis (or BF heads), but if I pop my Subtank or iJust2 on there, the middle line shows -------BF------- and if I pop my Billow V2 on it, the line disappears when I fire the mod. This is likely due to the Billow's resistance not being close to one of the stock coils at 0.25 ohms.
The iJust has a 0.5 coil and the Subtank RBA is at 0.55 ohms.

Below is the notes as part of the description for the update:

What’s new in Version 3.01?
Newly added START Mode for those who are new to the CUBIS and BF heads. You can easily get started. The BF SS-316 and BF Clapton series heads can be applied under this mode. Based on it’s resistance, there will be an recommended output range with the dash line marking the maximum. You can get the best vaping experience when using in this recommended range. Still you can adjust the wattage beyond the range as to your preference.

eVic-VTC_V3.01.png

Note: 1. The Start Mode will aromatically automatically save ten groups of output settings. Each resistance contains an output power setting. It can be adjusted and will be saved once you changed the output wattage.
Note: 2. When ten groups of profiles are saved, the first profile will be deleted if a new resistance is added. And it is the same to continue.
Note: 3. On the display, the dash line with the word BF represents the recommended maximum output wattage for current BF atomizer head.

[EDIT:] Clarified Cubis tank and BF heads.

Last edited:
Well, let me put it this way - it's definitely not aimed at the advanced vaper.
However, instead of the normal power mode, just think of this one as a cute alternate display to the stock power mode ;)

In my books this mode has made the VTC Mini and Cubis my top recommendation for any noob vaper moving off a pen-styled device.

The "Start" mode seems to be a typo in the firmware for Smart mode, displays correctly on Cuboid firmware version. So far it seems it is basically a memory system for your different tanks/coils. Screw on tank, set wattage, put on another tank, set wattage. Every time you change tanks, it remembers the prefferred wattage you set for it. Kinda useful if you switch between low and high ohm builds and don't want to accidentally fry your high ohm MTL setup's coil.

Hahahaha
Will mr @Effjh pls stand up, please stand up.... hahahaha
Where did you get your information eeyyyyyy.... hahahaha

Back