Vtrs And Innokin Iclear X.1s For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have just received a shipment of VTRs and Iclear X.1s intended as a group buy which didn't quite work out that way.

Four VTR's, two green, two silver @ R920 each. The VTRs come with an Iclear 30s installed.
I also have four iClear X.1's (which includes three coils each) @ R250 each.

These items are, of course, brand new.

If you are interested in collection, you can pick up in Benoni (any time) or Midrand (week days).

Do they come like this, with the case included?
94UmLr5.jpg

Yeah exactly as per the photo.
These are the newer release models where the 501 adjustment ring is now fixed (it does not rotate any more). Apparently this was causing issues with the ohm meter.

Another one sold. Thanks for your support! ;)

I now have two VTRs left and three X.1 atomisers.

What colours left? Does the X.1 fit inside the ring of the VTR?

I still have green and silver. The X.1 fits 100% I am vaping on it as we speak. Thanks to Alex for showing me how to properly 'consume' an airy bottom coil setup e.g. NOT sucking on it as though I'm trying to get ice cream through a straw.. :oops:

Another VTR gone, only 1 silver one remaining.

Still have three of the X.1's atomisers available ..

I'm interested in one
Please send me a message with your contact details
Or call me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in one
Please send me a message with your contact details
Or call me
Most welcome to the forum. Have taken out your phone number - could lead to all sorts of problems. Hope you do not mind. Best is to PM such information. To do that click on the "Start a Conversation" below the name of the intended recipient, complete and send. It you feel like it please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/. Happy vaping.

All the VTRs are now sold. Thanks again for the support folks, my wife may now consider talking to me again ...
;)

That's always a good thing mate, the dogbox gets cold around this time of the year.

Just had a puff with new pipe, wonderful

What you guys think of flavours

?Thinking of doing group buy, had few pulls as well with Jakes

Attachments

• 20140420_211558-1.jpg
    20140420_211558-1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 24
Will let guys know in new thread what's available

Shabbar its high voltage as far as I know, caffeinated infused. Not for me as I am caffeine sensitive, but for those coffee lovers this is it :)

Yip with caffeine but what a Vape you get out of it
Imported by a friend, I'm waiting for next shipment to know what's available
I bought the last few

I will be interested for sure. The Shock Treatment sounds right up my alley. Here is a video, also gives some perspective on the caffeine content. See they now have one with melatonin added.

Sounds divine! Any idea as to who will be stocking them locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back