Wanted subtank nano/nautilus mini

dannler

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, so as my title states, im looking for either subtank nano or nautilus mini,
Im from witbank mpumalanga so shipping must be an option.

Thanks

Hey guys, so as my title states, im looking for either subtank nano or nautilus mini,

Thanks

Hey howsit, I have a Nautilus Mini available. Will send you a PM.

Thanks
Hi

What are you willing to offer for a Nano?

I don't have the nano but I've got the mini as well as the nautilus mini if you interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both in stock

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

We have the Nano in stock as well as the nano colour ring sets. All prices on our website include free shipping

Guys as much as i appreciate all the vendors letting me know, i specifically posted in the classifieds section due to im looking for a used one. May admin/mods please move my thread back to the original section?

Guys as much as i appreciate all the vendors letting me know, i specifically posted in the classifieds section due to im looking for a used one. May admin/mods please move my thread back to the original section?
Done ;)

Sorry @dannier, i think it was me that moved it to the "who has stock" because a few vendors had already replied.

Attention vendors, especially the newer ones, please note that you can only directly market your products in your own sub forum or the "who has stock" forum and not on the general threads or the classifieds.

Hey not replying as a vendor, i have a second hand one that I'm not using anymore. Box and all the goodies included.

I might have a nautilus mini in my vape stash too ... Not using it either

Hi I have a nautilus mini for sale check my ad

Back