:JHB/Woodmead/kempton park arounds

Delivery/Collection
:meet up preferred

Reason
:Want to try it out

Picture here
:Twisp cue

Hi guys,
Im looking for a Twisp cue as id like to give it a try. Im currently using my Sigelei with serpent tank and love it but want something more stealthy. I have also heard it helps great in stopping with the stinkies cause i have started having a couple a day again.

Hopefully someone has one they not using for cheap? :)

Hi, you should take a look at the whole icare range, I was also looking at the twisp cue as a stealth high nic vape, but landed up getting an icare mini, it’s about the size of a R5 lighter and you can refill your own juice (not reliant on specific pods, which is the biggest plus, although a higher PG liquid works the best)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, you should take a look at the whole icare range, I was also looking at the twisp cue as a stealth high nic vape, but landed up getting an icare mini, it’s about the size of a R5 lighter and you can refill your own juice (not reliant on specific pods, which is the biggest plus, although a higher PG liquid works the best)

I second what @Flashlight is saying about being able to fill the tank with your own juice and not rely on only 3 flavours such as the cue pods BUT for ME personally I love the tobacco hit and the tobacco #1 cue pod does just that for me. I did however find a store whilst in Rustenburg today...Vape Don...and they sell their own juice which is 25VG 75PG (might be 30/70) but this thing is like water! Im keen to pop this into my Eleaf Icare2 today and see how it goes. I was using VK4 and it really didnt feel right in the Icare2.

I have a Twisp cue you can have for free. Only pay for shipping

WOW Awesome, Ill gladly accept your offer!

Inbox me, might be able to get my courier to collect from you :)

Back