1 Title About Financial Accounting Vol 2
Author Doussy, F
Year Published 2014
Edition 5th
Publisher LexisNexis

Looking for these Books

Willing to pay around R250 each

Hi @BuzzGlo - have moved this to the Non Vape Classifieds

@BuzzGlo - good luck at finding the LexisNesix book for that price, the cheapest I could find a second hand one was for R400.They are very expensive unfortunately. I am still using mine so I cant sell it to you. I used a place called Pimpmybooks.co.za to find my books. If the ones you are looking for are the latest editions, you will not get it second hand. Always look for the book in an edition older than unisa stipulates unless it is a TAX subject - for those you need to cough up the R500 - R800 per textbook brand new since our tax regulations are always changing. The older editions are very similar to the new ones, they just change the chapter orders.

@BuzzGlo - good luck at finding the LexisNesix book for that price, the cheapest I could find a second hand one was for R400.They are very expensive unfortunately. I am still using mine so I cant sell it to you. I used a place called Pimpmybooks.co.za to find my books. If the ones you are looking for are the latest editions, you will not get it second hand. Always look for the book in an edition older than unisa stipulates unless it is a TAX subject - for those you need to cough up the R500 - R800 per textbook brand new since our tax regulations are always changing. The older editions are very similar to the new ones, they just change the chapter orders.

@Silver thanx boet I hit a miss on this one.

@Wyvern you should check out take a lot, books are generally cheaper than the general store and they give a disc coupon on txt books which gives you 10% extra off. I just post asking if anyone has and offer 50% of what I would pay online.

@BuzzGlo I have just stopped buying expensive textbooks when an edition older is 1/2 the price. I used to buy from takealot. But as a student I have learnt where to cut corners :)

Out of curiosity what subject are you taking to need that Financial accounting textbook? I am doing FAC2601 this semester

FAC1601, AUE2602, MNG3701, MNI3701, INF3708

@BuzzGlo I have just stopped buying expensive textbooks when an edition older is 1/2 the price. I used to buy from takealot. But as a student I have learnt where to cut corners :)

Out of curiosity what subject are you taking to need that Financial accounting textbook? I am doing FAC2601 this semester
I should still have all my fac2601 material.

Drop me a PM with your email addy and I'll mail them to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAC1601, AUE2602, MNG3701, MNI3701, INF3708
I should have AUE2602 material for you.

Drop me a pm with your email addy and I'll mail them to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Would it be possible to send me the link aswell for AUE2602 ?

It will be much appreciated

Back