Wasp Nano on a mech?

Zia

Llama Clan
LV

Awards
Hey guys! Quick question: do you guys think it would make sense to throw a Wasp Nano RDA/RDTA on a VGOD Elite Mech? I want to try the Wasp but I don't know if it makes sense to have a single coil RDA on a mech mod. Thoughts?

The rda is not the issue. What coil are you planning to use?

Hey guys! Quick question: do you guys think it would make sense to throw a Wasp Nano RDA/RDTA on a VGOD Elite Mech? I want to try the Wasp but I don't know if it makes sense to have a single coil RDA on a mech mod. Thoughts?
Hey bud. Dont know anything about the wasp.. I think the VGOD is a hybrid mech right?

If thats the case then forget about how it looks or vapes..does the 510 pin on the atty protrude enough and is it properly insulated i.e. no damage etc. I own mechs exclusively and run everything from a moonshot 24 to a goblin mini on them..always just have safety in mind and it will work for you. The brand of rda is of little concern its how you build and the tipe of wire/build that you use on a mech that will make or break your mech experience...hope this helps

It will work. I have used that combination with a .24 Ohm coil. Just bear in mind the Wasp has a small juice well - you will be dripping - a lot!

I have a wasp nano on my Noisy Cricket v1, the 510 pin does protrude enough so i t will not be an issue, just make sure you build the right coils and you will be fine.

Thanks for all the replies guys! Although I believe I phrased my question wrong :-D.

Basically I’m not asking if it’s safe to use or not, but rather will it look weird? Also what coils are recommended for this RDA on a mech with a 25R battery? I’m looking into a little bit more flavour chasing rather than cloud chasing at the moment... Just experimenting I guess :D.

Back