Erica

Foggas Vape Shop
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Shots! Shots! Shots!

We bring you more one shot concentrates than any other DIY supplier! Here are a few new arrivals

Mr Good Vape: Melon Head, Sweet Lovin, Moon Sugar (60mls)
DIY or DIE: QUIK, Water-Malone (60mls)
One Hit Wonder: The Man, Rocket Man, Muffin Man (60mls)

MelonHead_PageImage.jpg MoonSugar_PageImage.jpg MuffinMan_PageImage.jpg Quik_PageImage.jpg RocketMan_PageImage.jpg SweetLovin_PageImage.jpg TheMan_PageImage.jpg WaterMalone_PageImage.jpg

Nice! The Mr Good Vape Sweet Lovin' and the Water-Malone descriptions definitely sounds like something I want!

what is the recommended mix % of the mr good vape and the one hit wonder please?

couldn't see it on the website.

I really could not wait for a local vendor to start stocking one hit wonders one shots ! EPIC<

But please can you clarfiy the details ?
All i see on the relevant pages are the flavour profile and that it is a 60 ml bottle.
What are the mixing percentages as per your information ?

I really could not wait for a local vendor to start stocking one hit wonders one shots ! EPIC<

All i see on the relevant pages are the flavour profile and that it is a 60 ml bottle.

According to LiquidBarn, all the One Shots should be mixed at 15%

https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/melon-head-by-mr-good-vape-eliquid-flavor-concentrate

https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/rocket-man-by-one-hit-wonder-eliquid-flavor-concentrate

Thanks for trying to help but if you read my post right you will see that i ask for their instructions as they are selling the product and not liquidbarn.

All it states on the website is the flavour profile and the volume.

Thanks for trying to help but if you read my post right you will see that i ask for their instructions as they are selling the product and not liquidbarn.

All it states on the website is the flavour profile and the volume.

The products were bought from Liquid Barn, so the LB percentages are what you are looking for :)

Apologies for the late reply, things have been hectic with Cape Vape Festival preparations.

Mr Good Vape 15%
One Hit Wonder 15%
DOD Quick 15%

And the very special DOD Watermalone is recommended at 10%, so that would obviously give you 600ml of Premium quality E-Liquid.

We also brought in a few Molinberry One Shots, and we have a few more One Shot surprises lined up.

Feel free to pose any more questions!

Last edited:
Apologies for the late reply, things have been hectic with Cape Vape Festival preparations.

Mr Good Vape 15%
Muffin Man 15%
DOD Quick 15%

And the very special DOD Watermalone is recommended at 10%, so that would obviously give you 600ml of Premium quality E-Liquid.

We also brought in a few Molinberry One Shots, and we have a few more One Shot surprises lined up.

Feel free to pose any more questions!
Thanks for the info DizZa !

Hi @Hallucinated_
My apologies for the delay in response, I will update the website with recommended percentages on each one shot concentrate shortly :elefant:

Back