We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

Jebula999

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
"Sorry for that we cannot ship any E-cig products to your country temporarily as we pronounced in our forum:
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/2260957/countries-that-banned-e-cig-products.

We have no choice but to cancel your order and issue a refund. Please check with your account for the refund.

And we will update the news in our website forum when we find new shipping serivce. You may keep an eye on.

I'm closing this ticket now. If you have other questions, please feel free to open a new ticket by visiting http://support.fasttech.com"

The Forum post they mention only lists these countries:

Singapore
Turkey
Brazil
Thailand
Mexico
Argentina
Panama
Qatar
Jordan
United Arab Emirates

Anyone else having issues with them?

**UPDATE**
I have contacted them through live chat, this was the conversation:

Bella (Staff): hello, may I help u?
→Hi there
Bella (Staff): hi
→I was just informed my shipment can not be completed as you cannot ship to my coountry as stated on a forum post
→but i see my country is not listed
Bella (Staff): May I have your order number please?
→#########
Bella (Staff): Please kindly wait a moment, we are checking now
→No problem, i will wait :)
Bella (Staff): I am checking now, could you please wait about 10 minutes
→i will wait
Bella (Staff): thanks
Bella (Staff): sorry, we need more time to confirm that, how about we open ticket contact you after confirm?
→How much more time? i don't mind waiting
→the last ticket i opened took 3 days to get a response, so i would rather sort the issue out here
Bella (Staff): we will open ticket contact you today
→Ok, thank you. So i must not create the ticket?
Bella (Staff): we will open ticket contact you, there is no need you open ticket
→ok i understand
→Thank you again
Bella (Staff): thanks
Bella (Staff): That's my pleasure. Anything else can do for u?
→no that is all
Bella (Staff): Thanks for your support to Fasttech. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
my last order they said the same thing but dispatched with turkey post so dont know about the banning part. i think they gatvol wuth sapo
I have an order coming through Turkey post. Tracking number shows Turkey post has sent the item onwards.

Do you have any idea how I track it once Turkey post forwarded it on to destination?

Same here, then they offered to send it via Turkey post so I agreed to that.

I got the same message from another Chinese vendor. Ordered an OL16 clone from FT and it passed through JIMC on the 25th with no issues.

I have no clones in my order, and they never gave me any other options, even my order got cancelled as soon as they sent that message.

I have since placed an order with GearBest (ended up cheaper as they having a flash sale on all the items i want) and hoping it will have no issues.

I have no clones in my order, and they never gave me any other options, even my order got cancelled as soon as they sent that message.

I have since placed an order with GearBest (ended up cheaper as they having a flash sale on all the items i want) and hoping it will have no issues.
@Jebulla999 I've recently received an order via GearBest with no hassles what so ever. I was actually quite impressed as it was my 1st China order and I'd read all these stories of 2 month waits and it arrived in 3 weeks via the Netherlands Post option. So I'm sure you'll receive it in no time at all! Oh and the flash sales are EPIC ;)

@Jebulla999 I've recently received an order via GearBest with no hassles what so ever. I was actually quite impressed as it was my 1st China order and I'd read all these stories of 2 month waits and it arrived in 3 weeks via the Netherlands Post option. So I'm sure you'll receive it in no time at all! Oh and the flash sales are EPIC ;)
I also did it through Netherlands post :)

I also have a mate that works at customs, so gonna give him a call when its there, see if i can make it go faster

I also did it through Netherlands post :)

I also have a mate that works at customs, so gonna give him a call when its there, see if i can make it go faster

That would be to your advantage as that is what took the longest time! While you're at it ask him to clear my Limitless Plus because she's taking long to arrive at her new home :sweating:;)

@Jebula999 and @Quentin - how do you get to hear about the flash sales ???
I subscribed to their newsletter, but haven't heard anything.

@ddk1979 I only saw the flash sale by going on the website, so maybe it was right place at the right time but they always have flash sales so I would guess going back every now and then you might strike it lucky with a flash sale on the product you want! Maybe someone else knows differently but that is what I have experienced..

@Jebula999 and @Quentin - how do you get to hear about the flash sales ???
I subscribed to their newsletter, but haven't heard anything.

i didn't even know there was a flash sale...

In my case i was lucky, everything i was ordering from fasttech, gearbest had a flash sale ending in 20hours for. So very lucky.

one of the items i ordered doesn't state its on sale, but when i selected it its 48% off :O

That would be to your advantage as that is what took the longest time! While you're at it ask him to clear my Limitless Plus because she's taking long to arrive at her new home :sweating:;)
Pop me a PM with your order number/Tracking number. when mine gets to customs and if yours is still there ill see if i can organize it to get through :)

Back