We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

I had a package that shipped this week with PostNL. Nothing major though, coils and wire and other smalls.

Hows it going vaping Fam...

I wanted ti find out ive heard of a few people going to customs in JHB to collect parcels to skip the wait.

I wanted to find it if this is true, where is customs? And at what point in the tracking can you collect your parcel And lastly what do i need to take to collect my parcel?

Its in SA cause at the moment sapo tracking is picking it up already that it has been scanned and says in transit which is step 1 of the wait.

Your help is much apreciated.

hey @Clouds4Days..if it says in transit then its left jimc already. u can collect when it says "from customs". jimc is in kempton park near emperors. no address i normally stop and ask a security guard as i always cant find it

Sapo tracking is funny, usually i use trackmyparcel.co.za
Procedure is something like this-
1. In transit
2.from customs
3.to customs
4.from customs
5.in transit

Right now im on step 1 :-D
So when its on step 3 i can collect?
Jimc? I have no idea where that is.

Capture+_2016-10-12-22-48-09.png

Capture+_2016-10-12-22-48-17.png

OK got the same message on my last two orders... can't ship and then said they would ship via Turkey? WTF...

My first Turkey post package has arrived in the country. It's the expensive order so. I'm very relieved. It got here and that's the important part. Handed over to SAPO so now I wait.
Like people say. Order it and forget about it. It will arrive. Sooner or later. Hopefully.

Scuze me for being in the dark, but why are you in SA having probs with them now, some new import restriction in place in SA? This sounds like such a royal pain in the a** for you guys! You aren't even on their banned list.

So placed and order for some tanks and goodies and got a reply from their support :

"Thanks for your order.

Sorry for that the shipping way you chose cannot ship e-cigarette related items to your country any more due to the strict custom security checking by your side, so as all the other ways we once tried.

If you still want those items you ordered, we get a new way, registered airmail via Turkey Post which takes 12-16 days for delivery normally with no more charge. But we still cannot promise you it can pass the custom security checking from your side successfully."

Has anyone else ordered from FT recently and where your parcel delivered successfully ?

P.S Not sure where to post this , mods please move if in wrong place :)

So placed and order for some tanks and goodies and got a reply from their support :

"Thanks for your order.

Sorry for that the shipping way you chose cannot ship e-cigarette related items to your country any more due to the strict custom security checking by your side, so as all the other ways we once tried.

If you still want those items you ordered, we get a new way, registered airmail via Turkey Post which takes 12-16 days for delivery normally with no more charge. But we still cannot promise you it can pass the custom security checking from your side successfully."

Has anyone else ordered from FT recently and where your parcel delivered successfully ?

P.S Not sure where to post this , mods please move if in wrong place :)

Hi @Daniel, have moved your post to this existing similar thread
Hope you get your gear

Sorry @Silver I should have moved it, but didn't think of it at the time [put facepalm here]

Turkey Post aint that bad it seems. 26 Days to Cape Mail. Cleared within 2 days, just gotta find the time to go collect it.

So I asked to refund my order like an idjit , now it's a 30 day wait for the funds to clear .... what a monumental mistake. No vape mail , and no money to replace order LOL ;(

So I asked to refund my order like an idjit , now it's a 30 day wait for the funds to clear .... what a monumental mistake. No vape mail , and no money to replace order LOL ;(

You should've just taken the Turkey Post option.

My item is still pre advise

Bloody hell...JHB is taking 3 to 6 weeks to process stuff

Thats weird because all air freight packages are passed through JHB INT and then distributed accordingly. Will PM you my tracking number then you can check the events on when and how things happened (Sorry, I havent collected it yet so its a bit risky to post an active tracking number on a public forum).

Turkey post has been working, it takes long but like with any FT order forget it ever happened till it shows up.. I wonder about clones because it's hard for them to pick up every "style" and "styled" item, and if they do know I highly doubt this is a problem in SA, I've had to explain what mod and atomizer mean so I think the clones are safe..

I don't know about OR Tambo, but if you want to get a package in Durban which is slowed in the customs process, you can go to "International Services" office at Durmail hub.

Durmail International Services office Customs/SARS - (031) 301 0637/0729

Thats weird because all air freight packages are passed through JHB INT and then distributed accordingly. Will PM you my tracking number then you can check the events on when and how things happened (Sorry, I havent collected it yet so its a bit risky to post an active tracking number on a public forum).

@Cespian..big difference...customs is done in CT...with JHB stuff my last order sat at JIMC for 2 weeks then customs for 3 days and then in transit which will take a week

Seems like if something comes via JHB to another city then it moves but for JHB guys they slack off...

Back