We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

Patience Young Padawan...
But, if it's any consolation, I am in the same boat, mine arrived on the 30th of April, and currently (it's been just about 2 weeks now) at JIMC.

This is the 1st order out of two to arrive in SA of which the 2nd order was split due to one item not being in stock. So in total 3 orders which is shipped a week after the other. Hope i makes sense. My Ingrish is soms a bit bollie.

This is the 1st order out of two to arrive in SA of which the 2nd order was split due to one item not being in stock. So in total 3 orders which is shipped a week after the other. Hope i makes sense. My Ingrish is soms a bit bollie.
I totally verstaan your Ingrish;)
Basically, with any order from China via snail mail, forget about it (I hope it's not something you desperately need), so when it finally arrives, it will be a lekker surprise:nod:

I totally verstaan your Ingrish;)
Basically, with any order from China via snail mail, forget about it (I hope it's not something you desperately need), so when it finally arrives, it will be a lekker surprise:nod:

Sadly there's no forgetting especially if you broke your last replacement glass. Luckily the order that did arrive in SA first is the most important one, which contains the 4 replacement glass (2 x clear, 2 x frosted) for my avo 22mm. Also a Hadaly and a Wotofo Serpent RDTA. Pico Squeeze is 2nd and some Squeeze bottles 3rd. Just need the cash to get a 3rd mod to complete my rotation setup. Currently I rotate between my Pico and stinkies :/

Sadly there's no forgetting especially if you broke your last replacement glass. Luckily the order that did arrive in SA first is the most important one, which contains the 4 replacement glass (2 x clear, 2 x frosted) for my avo 22mm. Also a Hadaly and a Wotofo Serpent RDTA. Pico Squeeze is 2nd and some Squeeze bottles 3rd. Just need the cash to get a 3rd mod to complete my rotation setup. Currently I rotate between my Pico and stinkies :/
Oooooh, sounds like nice Vape Mail there!
And yeah, I also had the 22 spare glass issue, and ordered 5 extra.
I truly hope you manage to fund that 3rd mod, and kick the stinkies for good:thumbup:

Anyone able to assist getting my package to from JHB to CT asap. Huge please!! Been waiting like forever for my stuff to get here and since this is SA I might even have to wait another few weeks :sob:

2017-05-12 10:35

Destination Country, Item arrived to destination country.

2017-05-12 01:40
Turkey, ISTANBUL, Item was uplifted to flight to destination country.

2017-05-10 14:03
Turkey, Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden), The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)

İSTANBUL(AVR), İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM/İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM, BAŞAKŞEHİR, Kabul Edildi

2017-05-01 02:36
Origin, Item departed from origin

2017-04-28 18:06
Origin, Item is at agent warehouse

2017-04-28 04:35
Origin, Sipariş Sevk Edilmek İçin Hazır/Item Is Ready for Ship

If you order from China, then make peace with long (very long) wait. It doesn't bother me anymore

Isn't it better to have a regular group buy on this forum? Then at least we can use a courier and split shipping.... Like if there is order placed every 2 weeks, shipping takes another 2 weeks.

Anyone able to assist getting my package to from JHB to CT asap. Huge please!! Been waiting like forever for my stuff to get here and since this is SA I might even have to wait another few weeks :sob:

2017-05-12 10:35

Destination Country, Item arrived to destination country.

2017-05-12 01:40
Turkey, ISTANBUL, Item was uplifted to flight to destination country.

Turkey, Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden), The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)

İSTANBUL(AVR), İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM/İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM, BAŞAKŞEHİR, Kabul Edildi

2017-05-01 02:36
Origin, Item departed from origin

2017-04-28 18:06
Origin, Item is at agent warehouse

2017-04-28 04:35
Origin, Sipariş Sevk Edilmek İçin Hazır/Item Is Ready for Ship
I've got the same Greif
But cant track it further

Post office can't get my parcel

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've ordered and had it sent to NAM, has anyone tried this before?
My 17 track now reports "arrived in destination country (ZA)" which confuses me, so I just want to check if anyone knows the procedure

First time online buyer , can anyone explain to me if it's wort the $16 for EMS when buying from fasttech?

First time online buyer , can anyone explain to me if it's wort the $16 for EMS when buying from fasttech?

Yes it is worth it IMO. My nlast order was shipped via EMS and it took only 14 days and I had my order in my hands.
Turkey Post seems to be the only one besides EMS that will ship to SA.
Turkey Post is Free but there's that 6 to 8 week wait.
EMS is 2 weeks but anywhere between $15 and $19.

IF you can wait take the free option if not, then for less than R250 shipping you can have your package in 2 weeks.

Yes it is worth it IMO. My nlast order was shipped via EMS and it took only 14 days and I had my order in my hands.
Turkey Post seems to be the only one besides EMS that will ship to SA.
Turkey Post is Free but there's that 6 to 8 week wait.
EMS is 2 weeks but anywhere between $15 and $19.

IF you can wait take the free option if not, then for less than R250 shipping you can have your package in 2 weeks.

Are there any import duties to be paid ? And no delay from SA's side ?

Are there any import duties to be paid ? And no delay from SA's side ?
I didn't pay any customs on that order, either my package wasn't valuable enough to warrant taxing or the price includes customs. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't pay any customs, but that doesn't mean your order will not require u to pay any customs too.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I didn't pay any customs on that order, either my package wasn't valuable enough to warrant taxing or the price includes customs. I'm not exactly sure why I didn't pay any customs, but that doesn't mean your order will not require u to pay any customs too.

Why is there then such a delay with the other options ? I heard that the package arrives in SA then only after a few weeks its ready to be delivered to you. Does the EMS option skip this or ?

Why is there then such a delay with the other options ? I heard that the package arrives in SA then only after a few weeks its ready to be delivered to you. Does the EMS option skip this or ?
I think it's because EMS has a priority queue with customs. This is just a guess based off my previous experience with normal or free shipping.
In my past experience I've seen packages land at JIMC and sit there for a week before any movement updates. Then reach Durmail and spend another week there.

My EMS package spent 2 days at JIMC and another 2 days at Durmail.

I think it's because EMS has a priority queue with customs. This is just a guess based off my previous experience with normal or free shipping.
In my past experience I've seen packages land at JIMC and sit there for a week before any movement updates. Then reach Durmail and spend another week there.

My EMS package spent 2 days at JIMC and another 2 days at Durmail.

Okay thank you very much @Greyz
Really appreciate it

I've got another 2500 rand
Of product I wanna buy from them.
About 3 mods
Hahaha

So worried about this losing goods

Oooh my soul after 20 days after completing overseas shipping.

Finnaly got my tracking code to work.

Postal service is scary this time around.

Hopefully I'll have my goods in a week's time

Guys, I don't even want to read this posts, it make me furious to see how we battle to get our supplies from overseas. I only have two rules to all the noobs:

1. Support your local vendors
2. If you want something you cant find locally and you need to ship........don't use any postal service, rather pay that extra $ and use a trusted courier service like FedEx or DHL. Trust me, you will have your goodies in no time, BUT PLEASE try to stick to rule Nr. 1 to keep our vendors happy.

Cheers guys and Vape on.

Guys, I don't even want to read this posts, it make me furious to see how we battle to get our supplies from overseas. I only have two rules to all the noobs:

1. Support your local vendors
2. If you want something you cant find locally and you need to ship........don't use any postal service, rather pay that extra $ and use a trusted courier service like FedEx or DHL. Trust me, you will have your goodies in no time, BUT PLEASE try to stick to rule Nr. 1 to keep our vendors happy.

Cheers guys and Vape on.
While I agree for the most part, my issue is if I can import some authentic mod for R400 and local is R1000, that's gives me zero incentive to support local guys. Sometimes the price difference is not that great so it makes sense, other times I feel we get ripped off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back