We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

Thank you, will do. Paypal easy to setup?
I thought so, they bill you with a charge that is later reversed. That charge has a security code which you then input where requested on the paypal site.
Its a means of verification.
I sukkeled with Nedbank in the beginning to get my account paypal friendly but that was 10yrs ago and Im sure they are up to speed these days.

Thank you, will do. Paypal easy to setup?

Yip very easy. You do eveything within your PayPal account. So once you create an account on PayPal and have logged in, click on the "Wallet" menu item (Top middle section). You will be presented with 2 sub categories, where "Account" will be the first option, and "Credit Cards" the second option. Click on the "Add Credit Card" button (has a plus on it) and input your card details. As simple as that.

Next time you purchase from FT, choose the PayPal option. FT will redirect you to a secure PayPal login page once youve checked out... once you log in, it should give you the exchange rate and value in ZAR prior to payment, and approve if you are happy. Once approved, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page on FT and bobs your uncle.

I only use PayPal. The site says they accept Diners Club cards but they want the card number to be 16 digits. Idiots. I use that card to get my spend up so I can use the Airport lounges if I one day need to.

Okay so the guys from Fasttech approved my order, finally, now i must ask, if it is sent via EMS do they deliver to my door?
And do i only then pay the customs?
Im a noob, and just want to look calm mostly.

What do you guys track with? Just decided to get myself something nice for next year

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So I guess we've landed on this process for quicker than normal delivery:

1. Order and use PayPal to pay
2. Choose EMS as the shipping option
3. Track with 17track
4. Keep R100 on you at all times for customs/VAT in case they surprise deliver it.
5. Post to the Vape Mail thread

Complete noob fail: i didnt do the tracking....
Massive issue?

See if you can get on a chat with them and ask them to change your shipping method.

Also, which option did you choose that doesn't have a tracking no?

@Jpq ems def has tracking..check ur mail from them with shipping details or logon and go to manage orders it will be there

Agreed, just wait for it to ship and you'll get the tracking number in the mail and on the site.

Anyone have an idea how long it takes something to arrive once its hit the JHB Int Mail Centre (HUB) Incoming International?

"Thanks for your order.

Sorry for that the shipping way you chose cannot ship e-cigarette related items to your country any more due to the strict custom security checking by your side, so as all the other ways we once tried.

If you still want those items you ordered, we get a new way, registered airmail via Turkey Post which takes 12-16 days for delivery normally with no more charge. But we still cannot promise you it can pass the custom security checking from your side successfully.

If you prefer to cancel the order for a refund directly, we would like to arrange upon we see your reply here.

Please do let us know your decision in this ticket and keep this ticket open before we get all this done.

And if we didn't get a reply from you within 24 hours, we will directly cancel this order and refund back to your original payment gateway.

In the last, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Attention please, shipping way needs to be changed"

This was from Nancy, but they all sound nice.

I just approved their request to send via Turkey Post, guessing 12 - 16 days is a mild under exaggeration.

"Thanks for your order.

Sorry for that the shipping way you chose cannot ship e-cigarette related items to your country any more due to the strict custom security checking by your side, so as all the other ways we once tried.

If you still want those items you ordered, we get a new way, registered airmail via Turkey Post which takes 12-16 days for delivery normally with no more charge. But we still cannot promise you it can pass the custom security checking from your side successfully.

If you prefer to cancel the order for a refund directly, we would like to arrange upon we see your reply here.

Please do let us know your decision in this ticket and keep this ticket open before we get all this done.

And if we didn't get a reply from you within 24 hours, we will directly cancel this order and refund back to your original payment gateway.

In the last, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Attention please, shipping way needs to be changed"

This was from Nancy, but they all sound nice.

I just approved their request to send via Turkey Post, guessing 12 - 16 days is a mild under exaggeration.

It really does get here in 12-16 days but sits at the airport customs for another 12-16 days before they even do anything then anothet 12-16 days to pass through customs then another 7 days just to get to the local post office.

Last edited:
It really doea get here in 12-16 days but sits at the airport customs for another 12-16 days before they even do anything then anothet 12-16 days to pass through customs then another 7 days just to get to the local post office.
i just do the ems option nowadays...2 weeks tops to my door. 12 reels of 30m wire, 1 mod $14 delivery

Anyone able to assist getting my package to from JHB to CT asap. Huge please!! Been waiting like forever for my stuff to get here and since this is SA I might even have to wait another few weeks :sob:

2017-05-12 10:35

Destination Country, Item arrived to destination country.

2017-05-12 01:40
Turkey, ISTANBUL, Item was uplifted to flight to destination country.

2017-05-10 14:03
Turkey, Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden), The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)

İSTANBUL(AVR), İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM/İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM, BAŞAKŞEHİR, Kabul Edildi

2017-05-01 02:36
Origin, Item departed from origin

2017-04-28 18:06
Origin, Item is at agent warehouse

2017-04-28 04:35
Origin, Sipariş Sevk Edilmek İçin Hazır/Item Is Ready for Ship

Anyone able to assist getting my package to from JHB to CT asap. Huge please!! Been waiting like forever for my stuff to get here and since this is SA I might even have to wait another few weeks :sob:

2017-05-12 10:35

Destination Country, Item arrived to destination country.

2017-05-12 01:40
Turkey, ISTANBUL, Item was uplifted to flight to destination country.

Turkey, Gonderi yurt disina sevk edildi (Giden), The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)

İSTANBUL(AVR), İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM/İST.ULUSLARARASI PİM, BAŞAKŞEHİR, Kabul Edildi

2017-05-01 02:36
Origin, Item departed from origin

2017-04-28 18:06
Origin, Item is at agent warehouse

2017-04-28 04:35
Origin, Sipariş Sevk Edilmek İçin Hazır/Item Is Ready for Ship

Usually takes around 6-8 weeks from shipping date till it arrives at your post office, unfortunatly nothing you can do to speed up process.

Back