Website down?

Snape of Vape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Not sure if you guys are having a look at it or not but I haven't been able to access your website for awhile now.

I know @WHeunis also mentioned that he is having problems.

*Error Resource limit reached*

Just for my sanity, which website are you referring too as I can read your posts?

It's the Vapour Mountain web site @johan
It gives the following message:

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Oh! thanks, 'cause I was starting to think you guys are insane :D

Haha, thought it would be obvious as it's posted in the Vapour Mountain category :)

Want to order some juice as the post office is still striking

Lol I never looked at the thread heading.

via Tapatalk

Website up again. Well, it's working for me, but very slow.

Website up again. Well, it's working for me, but very slow.

Yeah, I managed to push my order through early last night - but it was slow. FREAKISHLY slow.
Already spoke to @Oupa about it, and he said he is working on it (something about service provider).

Sob Sob Sob.... Always blame the IT guy....;(

Just joking... Hope they fix it soon.

The site will be moving shortly... the current web hosting provider is not the one to be with!

Apologies everyone for the late update!

We have been having serious issues with our website. The hosting company had server issues the whole of yesterday which they only resolved last night. In the process we lost some functionality on our site, for example you could not choose nicotine strength or coil resistance.

I am happy to report that a backup was restored and everything seems to be back to normal and running ok. We are in the process of moving our website to another company and will post on the forum when the actual move will happen, as we will be in maintenance mode then.

Due to all the issues we are running about a day later with some e-liquid orders but we are catching up quickly. No e-liquid order should take longer than 4 business days from order date to shipping date.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE (forum and non-forum members) for their awesome and loyal support over the last few months. We can not believe how quickly the Vapour Mountain brand has grown and still keeps growing. We have some exciting plans in the pipeline, so watch this space over the next few months...

Apologies everyone for the late update!

We have been having serious issues with our website. The hosting company had server issues the whole of yesterday which they only resolved last night. In the process we lost some functionality on our site, for example you could not choose nicotine strength or coil resistance.

I am happy to report that a backup was restored and everything seems to be back to normal and running ok. We are in the process of moving our website to another company and will post on the forum when the actual move will happen, as we will be in maintenance mode then.

Due to all the issues we are running about a day later with some e-liquid orders but we are catching up quickly. No e-liquid order should take longer than 4 business days from order date to shipping date.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE (forum and non-forum members) for their awesome and loyal support over the last few months. We can not believe how quickly the Vapour Mountain brand has grown and still keeps growing. We have some exciting plans in the pipeline, so watch this space over the next few months...

YaY, so does that mean GP is getting an Agent in the south...hint...hint

And our website woes continue! Down again... :-(

Last edited:
In maintenance mode at the moment... we are moving to another host :)

Website up and running at new host. Working nice and fast! Fire away with your orders :)

Website up and running at new host. Working nice and fast! Fire away with your orders :)

Good news @Oupa !

My order from the old site is still fine, though... yes?
Nothing has disappeared or anything, right?

Well, I spose if it did you would have emailed me. I should stop being paranoid...

All orders are 100% safe and accounted for :)

Back