Website problems...

Frostbite

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey all,

We are aware of the styling issues with our website. We are in the process of sorting it out.

Should be sorted by tomorrow morning :)

Other than the styling issues the site works as normal and purchases are processed as normal.

Thanks for all the support and vape on!

doh - just posted about this in your stock thread :p

Lol - saw that. feel like ripping this site a new one at this stage. Woo-commerce isn't what it should be. Our theme seems to be adding css that shouldn't be there. I'm going through all the code to sort it out with our web guy.

Please also check if the site is mobile friendly as I cannot view any of the writing when viewing using chrome on my phone, just comes up as dots...like braile:COOLKID:

Please also check if the site is mobile friendly as I cannot view any of the writing when viewing using chrome on my phone, just comes up as dots...like braile:COOLKID:
We gave you the blind friendly site sorry :) Just kidding. Tested and working now. Looks like the dark force just isn't strong enough in this site.

We reverted back to a light theme. Looks to be browsing perfectly now on mobile and PC.

Lol - you are such a bundle of joy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the Cap stock has been uploaded. Some sold out so it wont show. The TFA stock will all be up by tomorrow .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back