WeHe Minikin V1.5 (150w)

3f1cf61fff940ffb203f22f5dd1a3fb6.png

The asmodus minikin "authentic" runs a WEHE chip right?

WEHE is a chinese factory? Does not mean it is "fake" though surely - its like what happened with the DNA200 from wismec getting cloned to the RX200 because they sourced the devices from chinese factories... China does not care much for US laws on these matters, if they can deliver an end product cheaper - they will.

They probably perform the same?

asMODus minikin and WEHE minikin were both manufactured by Sigelei. asMODus and WEHE are only distributors. So when it comes to authenticity, then they both are.

However, the WEHE is cheaper.. That is what I know from my supplier. We wil still stock at asMODus Minikins at some point but the price we got these in we knew quite a few people would be happy with this.

asMODus minikin and WEHE minikin were both manufactured by Sigelei. asMODus and WEHE are only distributors. So when it comes to authenticity, then they both are.

However, the WEHE is cheaper.. That is what I know from my supplier. We wil still stock at asMODus Minikins at some point but the price we got these in we knew quite a few people would be happy with this.

#amhappy thanks @Gizmo

WeHe which is associated with sigeli
The asmodus minikin "authentic" runs a WEHE chip right?

WEHE is a chinese factory? Does not mean it is "fake" though surely - its like what happened with the DNA200 from wismec getting cloned to the RX200 because they sourced the devices from chinese factories... China does not care much for US laws on these matters, if they can deliver an end product cheaper - they will.

They probably perform the same?

It's like when laisimo produced their own "snow wolf" after pairing up with asmodus, asmodus had an issue with that.

And its the same with the IJOY / LMC mods, go to Ijoys site and its called Ijoy Limitless, go to vapor hub's site its just an LMC box mod/ limitless lux.

I've also seen this , WeHe being a sister company to AsMODus.

Strip the asmodus brand name , slap on WeHe and boom , price drops for the same product.

Who cares what it's called, it looks cool and probably won't autofire at 5:30am on your bedside kassie. I'm quite tempted to grab one of these.

fd387d026393f0e6b19d8083aeaa8c91.png

It states here its a clone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, a bit of googling tells me that Asmodus and WeHe are both somehow part of Sigelei. I really couldn't be bothered to do much more digging. This is kinda like when Ford and Mazda made the same vehicles a few years ago, kinda like what Toyota and Subaru are doing now with that cute little sports car, the Toyota 86 and the Subaru [insert random letters here]

@Gizmo, I'm curious, does this WeHe version have the Asmodus logo on the casing?

Of Course the asmodus site is going to tell the world that the WEHE is a clone. They are both the exact same device with different names. WEHE are the chip makers for both devices, so you are gaurenteed to get the exact same results/performance as you would have with the minikin.

The price point is slightly less then the minikin and as @Gizmo mentioned they plan to stock both so you are in luck when it comes to options.

Hmmm, a bit of googling tells me that Asmodus and WeHe are both somehow part of Sigelei. I really couldn't be bothered to do much more digging. This is kinda like when Ford and Mazda made the same vehicles a few years ago, kinda like what Toyota and Subaru are doing now with that cute little sports car, the Toyota 86 and the Subaru [insert random letters here]

@Gizmo, I'm curious, does this WeHe version have the Asmodus logo on the casing?

Hi @BumbleBee,

No it has a similar logo however instead Asmodus it Says Wehemod. But at first glance you would think it's the asmodus.

Hi @BumbleBee,

No it has a similar logo however instead Asmodus it Says Wehemod. But at first glance you would think it's the asmodus.
Once out the box you won't know the difference. Even the Asmodus logo on the WeHe is identical.

So buy the WeHe, throw the box away and no one will know the difference.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wehe is a a China Company and the chip, Mod And software is made in china.

Asmodus is a American company and mod and software is made in China BUT the chip is made is the USA.

Big difference

That is how I understand it!

Must be honest I own an asmodus Minkin and a Wehe minkin and head to head the performance is identical 100% the same.

Hw can a fake be priced same as original then if that's the case?

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Back