WeHe Minikin V1.5 (150w)

Please note the Wehe has pre-heat function on the chip which is quite a bonus ;)

I cannot get over how many people are buying this, in the WEHE branded kit, for a bargain price and then complain because its not the official Asmodus model.

Same quality device,
Same cosmetically,
Decent savings,

Shut up and be happy :D

Please note the Wehe has pre-heat function on the chip which is quite a bonus ;)
I couldn't find anything on the wehe site stating that the minikin they make has preheat function.
Are you sure about this statement?

Oky

Nice. And the asmodus does not have that function?
Just checked.

Up and fire locks the system.
Down and fire shows gives a read on the resistance.

So no. It doesn't.
This was done on a Minikin 150w.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

What exactly does that function do

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

What exactly does that function do

It helps with ramp up time of the bigger builds... the first X nanoseconds it fires at a higher wattage to bring the coil to your happy place so you get your prefered vape quicker... the Sigelei 213 has the same feature.

In other words reduces original ramp up time?

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

If im not mistaking the chip is made by wehe. The wehe minikin is made in china and the asmodus minikin is made in usa.
Correct me if im wrong here.

If im not mistaking the chip is made by wehe. The wehe minikin is made in china and the asmodus minikin is made in usa.
Correct me if im wrong here.
That's correct and preheat or not. .from what I heard the WEHE is not covered with a warranty from asmodus

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

@jsplayn The warranty is cover by the vendor
Yes it will be otherwise no1 will buy it.. but what do they do if something goes wrong? . That's the big question. . The Asmodus brand gives vendors the warranty that they carry over to us. So if asmodus minikin breaks due to factory fault then the vendor liase with asmodus n is covered .. but not on wehe

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Back