Weird REO problem?

I don't think it is the ultrasonic, i have used them for 22 years to clean all sorts and never had such a problem, we would have the ultrasonic running a hour or two each day cleaning mostly jewellery and other bits and bobs. I only dip it for a few seconds because its all i need to clean it.
How many times has this break happened?

I don't think it is the ultrasonic, i have used them for 22 years to clean all sorts and never had such a problem, we would have the ultrasonic running a hour or two each day cleaning mostly jewellery and other bits and bobs. I only dip it for a few seconds because its all i need to clean it.
How many times has this break happened?
4 in 2 different reo

4:O ooh wow. Is there nothing that you could be doing differently than those of us that also use our ultrasonic to clean REO's? Like when you remove and refit your tube. Your problem have stumped me and i will continue to use the ultrasonic to clean my REO's and see if i can duplicate your problem.

4:O ooh wow. Is there nothing that you could be doing differently than those of us that also use our ultrasonic to clean REO's? Like when you remove and refit your tube. Your problem have stumped me and i will continue to use the ultrasonic to clean my REO's and see if i can duplicate your problem.
Depends if you have the same connection. @andro has the pre-2015 connection. He also stores his Reo for prolonged periods after cleaning, which (and I speculate) could mean moisture in there could lead to corrosion on the non-SS connections.

Depends if you have the same connection. @andro has the pre-2015 connection. He also stores his Reo for prolonged periods after cleaning, which (and I speculate) could mean moisture in there could lead to corrosion on the non-SS connections.
wat is wrong with pre 2015?

wat is wrong with pre 2015?
Nothing wrong, just not SS - so corrosion could be in play. Mostly one would use it soon after cleaning, so the heat should dissipate any moisture, I am speculating.

Can't agree or disagree @Andre as I don't now enough about the metals etc.But I can say I have taken many Reos apart now and I also have the pre 2015's standing for months after an ultrasonic with no issues.Personally I think the problem is something else.

Can't agree or disagree @Andre as I don't now enough about the metals etc.But I can say I have taken many Reos apart now and I also have the pre 2015's standing for months after an ultrasonic with no issues.Personally I think the problem is something else.
Lol, as if I know anything about metals. Just speculating on possible causes.

Back