Well i have a new vape trick.

BigGuy

Owner of Sir VAPE
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Today while walking through the Pavilion i accidentally made the Twisp kiosk disappear. He he he he yeah folks i not only vape but do magic as well. Blew a cloud right over the twisp kiosk, The funny things was i over heard a customer ask the salesperson can my thing do that lol. i almost wet myself. Salesperson was not too impressed with me but it was a honest mistake, ;-);-)

Yeah i was alone but ill do it again and get video evidence and post it but ill go to the Gateway kiosk next time lol. It was so funny i am still chuckling

I didnt but I should have lol. Shame I felt bad for the salesperson.

Hahahahaha that must have been so funny!!!!

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Its actually quiet concerning to be honest how many people still use twisps.

@BigGuy, I noticed allot of people getting into vaping with the twisp. seems the new stuff is a good stepping stone.

Still dont like the fact that its top mounted coil and so god damn pricey.

Yeah bulk of our clients are ex twisp.

Truth be told I actually found the twisp to be a super reliable device.

Before I got my reos I had been through several tanks; Mpt3, Aspire Nautilus, iclear X1. I had issues on countless occasions with all of these and went through tons of coils. (mostly because of duds)

I had leaks, gurgles, juice spitting into my mouth and I didn't notice any major difference in flavour vs a twisp. I felt like i was spending more time pulling tanks apart and sticking tissues everywhere than i spent vaping.

The twisp on the other hand. I never once had a problem. I would pick it up, vape and carry on. No fiddling, no fuss.

I agree fully that its a good starter device. Well any device is better than smoking. I started on a twisp but had the totally opposite with my twisp it leaked every where dry hits. Although it was almost 4 years ago. Sothings might have changed

Hi @BigGuy
I hear you, but lets face it, where are thousands of uninformed mall shoppers going to buy vape gear for the first time?
Personally, I think Twisp is doing a great job in getting people into vaping

@BigGuy firstly... video or it didnt happen:p

secondly... hahahahaha thats hillarious lol. Pity you didnt let that customer have a go at your mod and win him over to the dark side.
i think most people start on twisp and then when they realise they need something that can give a better hit and cater more for their needs, then they go trolling the internet and find us :D

Lucky for me, a friend of mine was already a vape fundi so he gave me some direction to start with

Awh Mahn Iv been wanting to do that for ages. I HATE twisp stands.

Well Done! I cannot wait to annoy my local twisp stand and win! :D

@Gordac did you mean when I am doing it again LOL or did I miss something.

while vaping my E-pipe

Hahahaha blame it on the festive season
2c3a0411233a7852d143d6ac475baac7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is, in a mall like Pavillion, that Twisp Stall is the only place you can purchase an e-cig.
I was there on Monday, looking for the tobacconist shop. Lady at help desk said the had closed down but directed me to the Twisp Stand.

I am changing my opinion around twisp. Had a guy last week that bought one in Durban while he was on holiday. Last week he came to me and showed me the twisp and how good its going and he is now sorted, he is a vapor. I told him about the forum and that he needs to come look us up and the guys are super friendly and helpful. and he is all keen.

He came to me today. Pack of Kameel in hand. Of course I asked him "En Nou?"

Al he said was. Vaping is a load of K@k how can you do this? These things are crap they don't last. his battery is dead and wont charge and he is done with vaping and by the looks of it for good. and with good reason he spent over a grand on a starter kit, juice and coils.

I think from now on, Ill direct noobs to one of the vendors on the site to get proper help.

Blow them twisp stalls into the clouds boys!

I am changing my opinion around twisp. Had a guy last week that bought one in Durban while he was on holiday. Last week he came to me and showed me the twisp and how good its going and he is now sorted, he is a vapor. I told him about the forum and that he needs to come look us up and the guys are super friendly and helpful. and he is all keen.

He came to me today. Pack of Kameel in hand. Of course I asked him "En Nou?"

Al he said was. Vaping is a load of K@k how can you do this? These things are crap they don't last. his battery is dead and wont charge and he is done with vaping and by the looks of it for good. and with good reason he spent over a grand on a starter kit, juice and coils.

I think from now on, Ill direct noobs to one of the vendors on the site to get proper help.

Blow them twisp stalls into the clouds boys!
For some people it works, and for some not. My wife is still using her (and mine) twisp. Got it end January 2014. She swears by it, and refuses to take some of the mods we stock.
For me as a gadget freak, I just had to upgrade and get more and better mods :D

Back