What an awesome community... :)

Howsit Guys :hi:

So yesterday I met @shaunnadan... What a cool guy :rock:!!

The reason behind this meeting was for me to receive my first mod and some rad gear that was setup for me by the awesome community!!! :dance: Shaun showed me how to build a coil for the Tugboat mini dripper (if I'm correct) that was sent through all the way by @Ricgt from The Puff Station :), brought some amazing liquids and gave me a run down on them, setup my iStick 30W and a vivi nova atty so I can vape away while I wait for the Subtank mini which should be arriving today:rock::party:. When I joined the forum on Sunday I received a PM from @Dassie... offering to transfer some funds for my first mod and gear so that I can get something decent. This truly is a UNIQUE forum and community! It really is overwhelming for me to be on this forum for roughly 3 days and to have already met such helpful, sharing and warm people! The appreciation from my side is immense!!! :h:

Gear:
iStick 30W
Tugboat mini Dripper
Awesome bag to carry my gear around :p
Vivi nova atty
28 g Kanthal
Japanese cotton & Standard cotton

Liquids:
Vape king Pina Colada
Lekka Vapors Frenchy
Just "B" RY4
Skyblue Happy Holidays
Craft Vapour Pining Juliette and more!!!...

Now I might be leaving out a few of the moments to the start of my vaping journey but that is the highlights... (like I said... O.v.e.r.w.h.e.l.m.i.n.g :blush:)

Huge Thanks goes out to: :clap:

@shaunnadan for your time and effort that went into helping me get started!!!
@Dassie for the highly unexpected funds towards my first mod!!!
@Ricgt for the great message and gear all the way from Durban!!!

Really, truly, honestly... amazing people :nod: :rock:

Here are some pics of the Gear and my first mod: 8--)

Thats EcigsSA for you, the peeps on this forum are truly amazing. Never have I experienced a forum in this manner. I love this place :h: :hug:

Congrats on the new gear @Barnicle, vape up a storm bud :):rock:

Thats EcigsSA for you, the peeps on this forum are truly amazing. Never have I experienced a forum in this manner. I love this place :h: :hug:

Thanks bro... :) I have experienced nothing less than awesome vibes since I've joined :inlove: ... I think I've caused the storm that's about to hit JHB :mask:

Totally agree with you man. Now I've been part of a lot of forums in my time, mostly related to modified cars and generally the people are around there are a bunch of c##k's and aren't the most friendly or helpful (not all, I did meet some really cool people along the way)

ECIGSSA is another level, the vibe and comradery is like no other. I guess what keeps it all together is that we are all fighting for the same cause, all on the same page and just want a place where no question is too stupid and no one is above any one els.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so on a side note. i took @Barnicle to the launch at VK.

walked him into the store and after introducing him around to the guys left him to mingle and browse.

later that evening i met up with a slightly "silvered" guy who was smiles all around.

felt like a proud old man who's son just got caught with a girl for the 1st time..... hahahaha

Well done to all, this community keeps on managing to warm my heart with all the kindness of the awesome people on here.

walked him into the store and after introducing him around to the guys left him to mingle and browse.

later that evening i met up with a slightly "silvered" guy who was smiles all around.

felt like a proud old man who's son just got caught with a girl for the 1st time..... hahahaha

I feel bad we didnt properly chat last night @shaunnadan , was looking forward to meeting you
Maybe we did but just didnt know who it was. Lol
Next time

i sat next to you on the chair outside for a bit. we spoke about the something or the other.... and i cant remember cause i got home way past silver and more along the lines of golden! lol

walked into the house around 12ish and then went to rebuild the goblin to test out some sweet juices.

Haha...:-D you can say that again! Really enjoyed it bro!:nod: The girl being the Sigelei 150w with some looper and the aspire atlantis :inlove: :rofl:

Back