What an awesome community... :)

Barnicle

Darth Vaper
LV

Awards
Howsit Guys :hi:

So yesterday I met @shaunnadan... What a cool guy :rock:!!

The reason behind this meeting was for me to receive my first mod and some rad gear that was setup for me by the awesome community!!! :dance: Shaun showed me how to build a coil for the Tugboat mini dripper (if I'm correct) that was sent through all the way by @Ricgt from The Puff Station :), brought some amazing liquids and gave me a run down on them, setup my iStick 30W and a vivi nova atty so I can vape away while I wait for the Subtank mini which should be arriving today:rock::party:. When I joined the forum on Sunday I received a PM from @Dassie... offering to transfer some funds for my first mod and gear so that I can get something decent. This truly is a UNIQUE forum and community! It really is overwhelming for me to be on this forum for roughly 3 days and to have already met such helpful, sharing and warm people! The appreciation from my side is immense!!! :h:

Gear:
iStick 30W
Tugboat mini Dripper
Awesome bag to carry my gear around :p
Vivi nova atty
28 g Kanthal
Japanese cotton & Standard cotton

Liquids:
Vape king Pina Colada
Lekka Vapors Frenchy
Just "B" RY4
Skyblue Happy Holidays
Craft Vapour Pining Juliette and more!!!...

Now I might be leaving out a few of the moments to the start of my vaping journey but that is the highlights... (like I said... O.v.e.r.w.h.e.l.m.i.n.g :blush:)

Huge Thanks goes out to: :clap:

@shaunnadan for your time and effort that went into helping me get started!!!
@Dassie for the highly unexpected funds towards my first mod!!!
@Ricgt for the great message and gear all the way from Durban!!!

Really, truly, honestly... amazing people :nod: :rock:

Here are some pics of the Gear and my first mod: 8--)

Attachments

• IMG_20150211_092749.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20150211_093008.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20150211_093011.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 26
Welcome! You have found friends here, and you will find lots more!. Really cool to meet you (hopefully one day in person :))

Welcome! You have found friends here, and you will find lots more!. Really cool to meet you (hopefully one day in person :))
And on a side note - that is some dead sexy gear :rock:

I would love to be gifted a i stick 30 w u lucky man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair - @Barnicle was already getting stuff, we just helped him to get better stuff :). And apart from the kind words, this was really @shaunnadan 's initiative. He really went the extra mile and I salute you sir! :rock:

I did put up some of the funds bud :)... but you could say that as well...:blush: I really cant put a price on all the gear and :help: I've received to get started as the thought behind it means loads more to me... It only makes me want to do the same for someone one day :rock:

Wow - what an amazing story
Way to go @Barnicle and big ups to the other guys who helped you out.

Community spirit at its best

I did put up some of the funds bud :)... but you could say that as well...:blush: I really cant put a price on all the gear and :help: I've received to get started as the thought behind it means loads more to me... It only makes me want to do the same for someone one day :rock:
Absolutely....we have a forum for that (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/pay-it-forward/), but in the end it is more about the care and the spirit.

True well glad for u man,keep on vaping

@Barnicle it's only a please dude, enjoy the new toys!

You can thank @shaunnadan he was the catalyst behind the whole thing, I just offered some of my old gear.

Definitely!!! Shaun really did go all out to make it happen... Arigato :clap:. I'm loving the kit way too much and I can say that since I've received the mod last night... I haven't touched a cigarette :dance::lipssealed:

Definitely!!! Shaun really did go all out to make it happen... Arigato :clap:. I'm loving the kit way too much and I can say that since I've received the mod last night... I haven't touched a cigarette :dance::lipssealed:

And that right there is all the thanks you need to give...well done and just keep keeping away from the cigs :rock:
It will be a somewhat challenging for a week or so, but once you get over that it's just bliss - and clouds :D

Back