What are we vaping at Lung Candy?

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
So this question does come up quite a bit from forum members and customers. What exactly are we vaping on in the shop.

At the moment I'm properly stuck in the new Twisted Messes we got in.

f87011cc23c00cf535cbb5d6adda555d.jpg

Need to spend quite a bit of time with it before I give you my final thoughts but so far it is exactly what I expected it to be. Absolutely epic build quality!

The good old faithful Vaporflask Stout is still rocking hard although the 26650 batteries from Efest is proving to be a slight let down.

More post and impressions to follow. Happy to also use this thread to answer any questions you may have about our setups in the tanks, mods etc

One last point. This thread will also serve as our open platform to show you how we go about using the products, how we test them, and what we do with them.

Every new product we get in is tested to ensure we give you the best possible advice. What's the point in selling it if we don't use it ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Maxxis

Great thread btw

Where is the Twisted Messes RTA positioned?
More on the flavour side or more on the clouds side? Or both? Or does it depend on the build.
Is it better suited for wide open airflow or can it work well in semi restricted lung hits - if you know what I mean.

@Maxxis

Great thread btw

Where is the Twisted Messes RTA positioned?
More on the flavour side or more on the clouds side? Or both? Or does it depend on the build.
Is it better suited for wide open airflow or can it work well in semi restricted lung hits - if you know what I mean.

It is definitely more on the airy side compared to the original TM. I closed down 1/3 of the airflow on mine to get the same airflow as the original at wide open. To get the more restricted lung hits you can close it down to only have two small airholes open. With the right build it should be very satisfying.

In terms of positioning it will greatly depend on the build. I find it works really well as a flavour RDA. It is still very capable of good cloud production but for cloud chasers I'd rather recommend the Phenotype-L. So far this is impressing me a lot with flavour.

Ok many thanks @Maxxis

That is very helpful

One more question, how would you rate the Twisted Messes against the Petri for semi-restricted lung hits and flavour...

Petri is the winner on flavour. Not by a big margin though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still absolutely in love with the Mage from CoilArt.

I'm still unsure about the DNA75 board. This mod is epic but something isn't quite there yet.

14310772_1157212247651511_1838932344_n.jpg

@Maxxis this might be a bit off topic, however how does the Petri v2 compared to the Recoil RDA in terms of flavour?

If you could only pick one of those RDA to own, which would it be - and flavour is your thing.

@Maxxis this might be a bit off topic, however how does the Petri v2 compared to the Recoil RDA in terms of flavour?

If you could only pick one of those RDA to own, which would it be - and flavour is your thing.

Not off topic at all. I spend most of last night with the Recoil sitting pretty on top of a Limitless mech mod.

The flavour on it is fantastic. Great airflow and super easy to build.
The Petri V2 is still the king of flavour for me though. Can't argue with that.

If you'd like to try both you are welcome to pop in at the shop. Both are setup and good to go.

PS. Are you the same PsyClown from PCFormat days?

@Maxxis, also, what is your go to flavor build in the petri? I know a lot of people don't like putting big builds in the petri so was just wondering what build you usually throw in it

Not off topic at all. I spend most of last night with the Recoil sitting pretty on top of a Limitless mech mod.

The flavour on it is fantastic. Great airflow and super easy to build.
The Petri V2 is still the king of flavour for me though. Can't argue with that.

If you'd like to try both you are welcome to pop in at the shop. Both are setup and good to go.

PS. Are you the same PsyClown from PCFormat days?
I might take you up on that offer, really want to get myself one of those two however I am leaning a bit towards the Recoil.

Yipp, that's me. :D
I was wondering if you were the same Maxxis from PCF.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back