What? CBD now at Vikings!

Bronnie

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Your most popular fruit flavor is now available in CBD. Can be used as a vape juice or can be used as a tincture. Exclamation CBD is now available at Viking’s Vape in two strength 150mg CBD - 5mg per 1ml and 300mg CBD - 10mg per 1ml. Both available at Viking’s Vape Fleurdal and Langenhoven Park in 30ml bottles, 150mg CBD - R280 and 300mg CBD - R540IMG_20190724_130751_733.jpg

Things You as one of our Valued Clients need to know about CBD Vape Juice:
WHAT is CBD vape juice?
CBD is a compound found and extracted from specific hemp strains for medicinal purposes.Transformed then into an e-liquid also known as vape juice, making it vaporizable with any e-cig or vape divice, we recomend these to be vape in MTL devices. Contrary to THC, it has no psychotropic or hallucinogenic effects.
They’re generally made with food grade ingredients, so they can also be taken orally, but are very different from oil-based tinctures. Look carefully at the ingredients. If it contains anything other than PG, VG, CBD extract, terpenes and cannabinoids, then it’s most likely unsuitable for inhalation. Don’t take the risk. It should say something about vaping, vape juice, e-liquid or e-juice on the label and should not contain any actual oil.
Wil CBD vape Juice get me HIGH?
No, vaping CBD will not get you high, but has a whole other world of medicinal remedies.
What are the effects of CBD?

The most commonly reported effects of CBD are relaxation, pain relief, anxiety relief and an overall improvement in mood. In higher doses, CBD can induce sleepiness or drowsiness, but in small doses it can actually have the opposite effect promoting alertness.
What are the benefits of CBD?
Scientific research suggests that CBD has a wide range of therapeutic properties such as
  • Epilepsy
  • Insomnia
  • Anxiety
  • Psychosis
  • Heart disease
  • Diabetes
  • Side effects from chemotherapy
  • Anti-oxidative and neuroprotective effects
  • Anti-inflammatory effects
Be safe do some research and enjoy all the benefits of CBD vape juice right here at Viking's Vape.

Jelly Monster CBD is now available at Viking’s Vape Fleurdal and Langenhoven Park for only R250 for 100mg CBD and R500 for 250mg CBD. IMG_20190725_173706_273.jpg

All new Sickboy 77 Blackout ice CBD is now available at Viking’s Vape Fleurdal and Langenhoven Park. A black currant, kiwi and lychee 250mg CBD for only R450 a 30ml.IMG_20190731_154426_231.jpg

I am not a smoker because I do not want to affect my lungs to such an extent. But I would be curious to try CBD vaping.

Things You as one of our Valued Clients need to know about CBD Vape Juice:
WHAT is CBD vape juice?
CBD is a compound found and extracted from specific hemp strains for medicinal purposes.Transformed then into an e-liquid also known as vape juice, making it vaporizable with any e-cig or vape divice, we recomend these to be vape in MTL devices. Contrary to THC, it has no psychotropic or hallucinogenic effects.
They’re generally made with food grade ingredients, so they can also be taken orally, but are very different from oil-based tinctures. Look carefully at the ingredients. If it contains anything other than PG, VG, CBD extract, terpenes and cannabinoids, then it’s most likely unsuitable for inhalation. Don’t take the risk. It should say something about vaping, vape juice, e-liquid or e-juice on the label and should not contain any actual oil.
Wil CBD vape Juice get me HIGH?
No, vaping CBD will not get you high, but has a whole other world of medicinal remedies.
What are the effects of CBD?

The most commonly reported effects of CBD are relaxation, pain relief, anxiety relief and an overall improvement in mood. In higher doses, CBD can induce sleepiness or drowsiness, but in small doses it can actually have the opposite effect promoting alertness.
What are the benefits of CBD?
Scientific research suggests that CBD has a wide range of therapeutic properties such as
  • Epilepsy
  • Insomnia
  • Anxiety
  • Psychosis
  • Heart disease
  • Diabetes
  • Side effects from chemotherapy
  • Anti-oxidative and neuroprotective effects
  • Anti-inflammatory effects
Be safe do some research and enjoy all the benefits of CBD vape juice right here at Viking's Vape.
I've been using CBD oil for chronic pain management for several months now, and the results have been fantastic! After trying a variety of over-the-counter and prescription medications, I finally decided to give CBD oil a try, and I am so glad I did. The CBD oil has been incredibly effective for my pain and I have noticed a significant decrease in my symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using CBD oil for chronic pain management for several months now, and the results have been fantastic! After trying a variety of over-the-counter and prescription medications, I finally decided to give CBD oil a try, and I am so glad I did. The CBD oil has been incredibly effective for my pain and I have noticed a significant decrease in my symptoms.
no response to this

There are other threads about CBD too, just hit it up in the SEARCH option.

But the long and short is that you need to use a LOT of CBD in vapes to let it have a real effect. The amount you get in vape juice ends up being more of a placebo than being effective.

There are other options like the thread above suggests.

That's some great news - Exclamation CBD in a fruit flavor, available as both a vape juice and tincture at Viking's Vape. The different strengths and bottle sizes are a plus. For those considering other CBD options, you might want to explore TryTheCBD's CBD vape pen at https://www.trythecbd.com/products/cbd-vape-pen/. It's always nice to have choices when it comes to CBD products!

Last edited:
Back