What constitutes High End?

NOOB

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I've been pondering this question for a few days now.

Is it the manufacturer/brand name?
Is it where the item is being manufactured (i.e. China vs other countries)?
Is it the price tag?
Is it aesthetics?
Is it the appeal/hype?

For instance, the only device I own that I would consider to be high end (by my standards) is the Odin DNA 250c. Not because of its price tag. Not because of where where it was manufactured, or by whom. I regard it as high end purely because of the DNA chip, which has been rated as one of the best in the industry.

The conundrum for me is, what atomizer do I put on top of it? I have a Zeux X and the original Blotto Mini. Admittedly the Blotto Mini does look a little out of place on a big device like the Odin though. I enjoy both atomizers, but I always feel like the Odin deserves something a little more "High End" but not necessarily something that will break the bank.

Any suggestions on what RTA I could use on the Odin?

Last edited:

Is it the price tag?
Is it aesthetics?
Is it the appeal/hype?

For instance, the only device I own that I would consider to be high end (by my standards) is the Odin DNA 250c. Not because of its price tag. Not because of where where it was manufactured, or by whom. I regard it as high end purely because of the DNA chip, which has been rated as one of the best in the industry.

The conundrum for me is, what atomizer do I put on top of it? I have a Zeux X and the original Blotto Mini. Admittedly the Blotto Mini does look a little out of place on a big device like the Odin though. I enjoy both atomizers, but I always feel like the Odin deserves something a little more "High End" but not necessarily something that will break the bank.

:monoloco: *Dibs

Is it the price tag?
Is it aesthetics?
Is it the appeal/hype?

Any suggestions on what RTA I could use on the Odin?
I've got an Odin DNA250C and I'm currently running the new Blotto Max on it looks great and flavor beats any tank I've owned thus far.

Attachments

• IMG-20220513-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20220513-WA0045.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 24
I've got an Odin DNA250C and I'm currently running the new Blotto Max on it looks great and flavor beats any tank I've owned thus far.
That does look great. I've seen the Max but haven't considered it as an option until now.:THINKING2: Thanks.

That does look great. I've seen the Max but haven't considered it as an option until now.:THINKING2: Thanks.
I also had the fatality 30mm which also looks good flavor is just not as good as the blotto max in my opinion

Attachments

• IMG-20220513-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20220513-WA0050.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 18
I also had the fatality 30mm which also looks good flavor is just not as good as the blotto max in my opinion
Interesting, for some or other reason I thought the Fatality 30mm would have been able to deliver better flavour.

If want an rta that wont look out of place and delivers on both flavour and clouds, then you can't go wrong with OXVA Arbiter.

Interesting, for some or other reason I thought the Fatality 30mm would have been able to deliver better flavour.
It all depends on the style of vape you enjoy I like it a bit more restricted, so the fatality 30mm has alot of airflow even when cut down to barely open... whereas the blotto is nice and restricted even when fully open.

Thanks @Stew, very informative indeed. Thanks to everyone else as well. I've only heard good things about the Arbiter 2 and the aesthetics aren't bad either, so might look into that! I have to admit though, the Blotto Max also looks good, thanks @Just.dave99.

Decisions will have to be made. :sweatsmile:

Back